Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel There is nothing more fun than BTFOing foids on r/PurplePillDebate and watching them seethe

The Scarlet Prince

The Scarlet Prince

The #1 Ado Hater
★★★
I just started doing this yesterday, and good lord the moderators will literally let you get away with almost everything as long as you are discreet about it. After being an incel for so long, I know so much about the black-pill that I can actually practically shut down almost everything anyone else says. Of course, it's even easier when it's a woman. Also, being on there shows me how many men are starting to resent women more and more.

If men were the ones who gave birth instead of women, I can almost guarantee that abortion would almost never happen. Women are genuienly insane and only care for themselves. The fact that women are the ones calling it a clump of cells, and men are the ones calling it a baby should say everything you need to know.

Still can't believe I got away with this one, lol!

I could be pro abortion if all murder (not only defenseless babies) were legal.
Since they claim murder is illegal I am against abortion then :feelsokman:

That subreddit isn't based. It's owned by an extremely misandrist 40 year old roastie. I was banned after she went through my reddit history and discovered I was an incel. The discord server they had was even worse before over moderation killed it.

Foids will go to any length to defend killing babies. Wow

That subreddit isn't based. It's owned by an extremely misandrist 40 year old roastie. I was banned after she went through my reddit history and discovered I was an incel. The discord server they had was even worse before over moderation killed it.
I fully expect to be banned within a day or two. But for now, I'll be enjoying my time until I get banned and inevitably make a new account.