Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There is nothing LESS based on merit than sex (dickcels don't enter)

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Face, height, big dick...

In the end, sex is all about genetics, being the top male, the top 1~5%

So you look like a male model? Show your face on a dating app and get sex.

And the same works for dick.

There is this Tyrone on lookism dot net who always make these suicidefuel threads about how he gets free sex just by having a monster dick

What the fuck? There is nothing I want more in this fucking life than the desire of a woman, and this bastard gets it all just by showing his fucking dick. There are all sorts of women throwing themselves at him (all races and all looks levels) because he has a massive dick, that's all, no effort, no MS, just a big dick.

In fact, the desire of these whores are so big that I would say dick might even surpass face when it comes to get girls desiring you. Sometimes I feel like women like a good face the same way they like a new shoe, something to use for a little while and then forget about it... onto the next. But a massive dick is something that will make them not only want you, but STAY with you, basically become your bitch.

High Octane Suicidefuel incoming, don't read if you are already feeling like shit:

You’re right on all counts. This whole site is about analyzing how looks affect our lives. Just like how most normie men think their experiences with women is the norm for all men. Normies desperately want to stay ignorant of just how different life is for Chads.

When I first started lurking on this site I was thinking of how I could contribute through my personal experiences. You guys have already figured out everything there is to figure out on face, height, frame, etc. But dick size felt under analyzed because it is hidden.

My experiences with women since I started having sex at 17 have left me without no doubt that a big dick stands on its own two feet right next to face and height. I already mentioned this in a previous thread, but I never lose thots I don’t want to lose. That is, I have access to 90% of girls I’ve fucked in the past as long as they remain in my vicinity. Girls get obsessed with you during sex. I genuinely feel women enjoy sex with me more than vice versa. And this fundamental shift in power is huge for relationship dynamics. Any girl I’ve been in an LTR with understood my power over them. I regularly get them back after breakups by fucking them.

"It's not the size that matters, its how you use it!" :soy:

Fuck this fucking life

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
I was happy for a second there and this post destroyed me all over again

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
I was happy for a second there and this post destroyed me all over again
Good, that means you lost the little bit of hope you still had.

Hope = useless if you're incel
To be honest, if I woke up tomorrow looking like Leo diCaprio in his prime, I think I would still feel insecure about not having a monster dick... why does it even matter? How can a man even enjoy sex if the woman is not starving for his cock, and actually doing all the work to get to see him and taste it like the whore that she is?

Fuck this life man

Last edited: