Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is nothing inherently wrong with sexual slavery. God himself condones it.

• Thread starter Deleted member 39864
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39864

Self-banned
-
As many people probably already know, the Bible approves of slavery. What you may not know is this also includes sex slavery.

Exodus 21:7-11
7 “If a man sells his daughter as a servant, she is not to go free as male servants do. 8 If she does not please the master who has selected her for himself, he must let her be redeemed. He has no right to sell her to foreigners, because he has broken faith with her. 9 If he selects her for his son, he must grant her the rights of a daughter. 10 If he marries another woman, he must not deprive the first one of her food, clothing and marital rights. 11 If he does not provide her with these three things, she is to go free, without any payment of money.

Some people may not like to think of sex slaves, because we live in a feminist gynocracy, but that doesn't make it wrong. As I have detailed in another thread, only God can set objective morality. If you are some atheist soyboy from reddit and think that slavery is wrong, well that's just your opinion, nothing more. And before you try and say "the law thinks its wrong", well the law doesn't think, its just something created because of our feminist society. Legality =/= morality :feelsthink:

Based thread. I made a thread about sex slaves a while back and I didn't even include. I'm not religious I'm agnostic but this bible verse is based tbh.

I'm atheist but nihilist so I concur there is nothing wrong with it.

Slavery is based.

As many people probably already know, the Bible approves of slavery. What you may not know is this also includes sex slavery.

7 “If a man sells his daughter as a servant

I think it's probably worth elaborating here that masters fucked their servants back then, we should probably explain what the Hebrew word being used here is, and other exampels of the servants getting knocked up.

Abram / Sarai / Hagar is one of the earlier examples but I think I'm forgetting another major one

but what does satan have to say on this topic?
that's who most people listen to nowadays.

God can be based

1672.jpg

Sex slavery isn't that bad since women enjoy sex and also rape. It's nowhere near as bad as slavery which includes manual labor.

7 “If a man sells his daughter as a servant, she is not to go free as male servants do. 8 If she does not please the master who has selected her for himself, he must let her be redeemed. He has no right to sell her to foreigners, because he has broken faith with her. 9 If he selects her for his son, he must grant her the rights of a daughter. 10 If he marries another woman, he must not deprive the first one of her food, clothing and marital rights. 11 If he does not provide her with these three things, she is to go free, without any payment of money.

Some people may not like to think of sex slaves, because we live in a feminist gynocracy, but that doesn't make it wrong. As I have detailed in another thread, only God can set objective morality. If you are some atheist soyboy from reddit and think that slavery is wrong, well that's just your opinion, nothing more. And before you try and say "the law thinks its wrong", well the law doesn't think, its just something created because of our feminist society. Legality =/= morality :feelsthink:
I bet you most western Christian’s either aren’t aware of this passage or reject it. Very interesting find

Sex slavery isn't that bad since women enjoy sex and also rape. It's nowhere near as bad as slavery which includes manual labor.
You’re right that it’s definitely preferable to the male manual labor kind.

The Quran also allows sexual slavery

As I have detailed in another thread, only God can set objective morality. :feelsthink:

God doesn't give a rats ass what you do. Whether you are subsumed at death depends on the authenticity and inner-peace of your soul, but that state is defined by you; morality is set by man.

God doesn't give a rats ass what you do. Whether you are subsumed at death depends on the authenticity and inner-peace of your soul, but that state is defined by you; morality is set by man.
'Morality' varies in place to place all over the world today. How do we know who is right?

Man sets LAWS. God is the arbitrator of morality.

even without god it is fine, but would need to be organized well the idea, depends a lot

This is just how what we would consider the "incel" problem was dealt with for most of human history. Women are weaker than men and considered inferior, so a man could simply buy a woman for his pleasure.

I'm agnostic so don't really see it as God telling us it's ok, but rather primitive man making it ok by saying that God approves of it