Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is nothing inherently immoral about necrophilia.

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
Once a person is dead, that's it. They no longer feel anything. A dead body is just random organic material. It's not rape since its a non living thing. I know what some might be thinking "how would you like it if someone raped your dead body?", and the truth is I wouldn't care, since I'd be dead.

I'm not into necrophilia btw, doesn't appeal to me, but why should I be so damn opposed to something which doesn't cause harm? Why should anyone? It doesn't make sense. The only reason it could cause harm is due to social conditioning, where we have customs that say necrophilia is wrong. But that doesn't make it INHERENTLY immoral. to be INHERENTLY immoral, it has to cause harm in and of itself, not because of extraneous social factors. So even if you want to call it immoral, that isn't the same as being INHERENTLY immoral.

@Edmund_Kemper :feelswhere:

nothing morally wrong with it, but it's disgusting :feelspuke:

Nothi g wrong with it, water is wet, but for some reason soyciety gets hung up on things like that

found Peter Singer, lol

Very true. All arguments that are used against rape like 'her body her choice' are invalid for a dead person since they're not even alive.

If it was fresh then why not

Take your meds

Once a person is dead, that's it. They no longer feel anything. A dead body is just random organic material. It's not rape since its a non living thing. I know what some might be thinking "how would you like it if someone raped your dead body?", and the truth is I wouldn't care, since I'd be dead.

I'm not into necrophilia btw, doesn't appeal to me, but why should I be so damn opposed to something which doesn't cause harm? Why should anyone? It doesn't make sense. The only reason it could cause harm is due to social conditioning, where we have customs that say necrophilia is wrong. But that doesn't make it INHERENTLY immoral. to be INHERENTLY immoral, it has to cause harm in and of itself, not because of extraneous social factors. So even if you want to call it immoral, that isn't the same as being INHERENTLY immoral.
After your mother and sister die would you give them up for cum dumpster before they rot? I'm sure it's ok. :feelsjuice:

After your mother and sister die would you give them up for cum dumpster before they rot? I'm sure it's ok. :feelsjuice:
I don't care about them, so I would.

It's gross. That makes it immoral, simple as that.

It's gross. That makes it immoral, simple as that.
Pooping is gross, so therefore pooping is immoral.

Idiot IQ

You could also say a woman who doesn't shave her crotch before sex is gross, and therefore immoral.

Al-Mawsoo‘ah Al-Fiqhiyyah (Kuwaiti Encyclopedia of Jurisprudence) reads, "The Hadd is not required in case of sexual contact with a corpse according to the majority of Muslim scholars because it is repulsive to sound human nature and thus does not require the application of the Hadd for Zina (fornication) as deterrence. The outweighed opinion according to the Shaafi‘is and one of the scholarly opinions of the Hanbalis is that the Hadd is incumbent on whoever engages in sexual activity with a corpse because
having intercourse with a dead woman is similar to doing so with a living one.
In addition, the sin is graver and the prohibition is more emphasized as it also involves violating the sanctity of the dead body. This is also the chosen opinion of Al-Awzaa‘i."

Can't argue with that. :feelshaha:

It’s not that it’s immoral to fuck a dead body. It’s just kind of gross. Unless it’s a fresh body. But you’d still have to clean human shit since corpses clear their bowels after going brain dead.

Also, weird fetish. Why impregnate something that’s dead. No real reproduction outcome. Seems like an evolutionary defect to form such a fetish

Pooping is gross, so therefore pooping is immoral.

Idiot IQ

You could also say a woman who doesn't shave her crotch before sex is gross, and therefore immoral.
Pooping though gross is a necessary function. However sex with poop, scat fetishes are seen as immoral and degenerate because poop is gross. But having a scat fetish like necrophilia also doesn't intristically hurt anybody.

Most things that are seen as immoral are that way because we are naturally hardwired to see them disgusting.

There was a study rcently that said heterosexual men's brains view homosexual couples with the same response as looking at maggots on food. It's an innate response the most straight men have when seeing fags.

The things we see as immoral are typically that way because of hardwired responses created by evolution. Not because of abstract reasoning.

Also fuck you. You're low IQ faggot:feelsjuice:

Pooping though gross is a necessary function. However sex with poop, scat fetishes are seen as immoral and degenerate because poop is gross. But having a scat fetish like necrophilia also doesn't intristically hurt anybody.

Most things that are seen as immoral are that way because we are naturally hardwired to see them disgusting.

There was a study rcently that said heterosexual men's brains view homosexual couples with the same response as looking at maggots on food. It's an innate response the most straight men have when seeing fags.

The things we see as immoral are typically that way because of hardwired responses created by evolution. Not because of abstract reasoning.

Also fuck you. You're low IQ faggot:feelsjuice:
and of course you ignored the point about women who don't shave crotches.

Just tanzlermaxx theory

Nobody is disgusted with a hairy snatch on the same level as the people who eat shit or fuck dead bodies.

I guarantee that most of guys here would fuck a chewbacca woman with a totally unshaven pussy.

Also humans evolved to pubic hair. So I assume most people aren't that replused by it.
That's a lie, there are plenty of people who want a woman with a shaved pussy.

You need to accept disgust is something that is socially conditioned.

For example, some people would be disgusted by a 25 year old man with a 15 year old girl in modern times, in the past this was a normal arrangement.

Your arguments are garbage, give up.

and of course you ignored the point about women who don't shave crotches.
People aren't disgusted by a hairy snatch on the level as they are with people who eat shit or fuck dead bodies

I guarantee that most of guys here would fuck a Chewbacca woman with a totally unshaven pussy

Also humans evolved to have pubic hair so I assume most people aren't that replused by it

People aren't disgusted by a hairy snatch on the level as they are with people who eat shit or fuck dead bodies

I guarantee that most of guys here would fuck a Chewbacca woman with a totally unshaven pussy

Also humans evolved to have pubic hair so I assume most people aren't that replused by it
you just repeated your talking points bro

you don't know shit greycel

That's a lie, there are plenty of people who want a woman with a shaved pussy.

You need to accept disgust is something that is socially conditioned.

For example, some people would be disgusted by a 25 year old man with a 15 year old girl in modern times, in the past this was a normal arrangement.

Your arguments are garbage, give up.

you just repeated your talking points bro

you don't know shit greycel
I deleted my first post and remade it because I initally forgot to quote your post.

As for the normies who act morally outraged at a 15 year girl with 25 year old man. I believe that those normies secretly don't think it's immoral. They secretly all yearn for jb pussy they've just been browbeaten by years of feminist agecuck propaganda.

I deleted my first post and remade it because I initally forgot to quote your post.

As for the normies who act morally outraged at a 15 year girl with 25 year old man. I believe that those normies secretly don't think it's immoral. They secretly all yearn for jb pussy they've just been browbeaten by years of feminist agecuck propaganda.
But what does morality truly entail, harm right? That's why normies see rape of a real life women wrong.

When it comes to dead bodies, I think they personally don't think it's that bad (if it's not a personal family member), and just think it's gross. (which i can see) but gross=/=immoral

If the dead person and the family members don't mind it, I don't see where it's wrong. I think it's degenerate, but not wrong. (Only in that specific case ofc)

morality is a meme. I want to fuck my cousin

View: https://youtu.be/iWjYsxaBjBI

View: https://youtu.be/jE2HqOsEVv0

Its just gross bro

I'm more worried about getting sick from infection than the moral issues that come with it. Otherwise, I'd happily fuck the fresh corpse of a gigastacy.

yes you are correct OP. it’s always related to some madeup reason why these things are supposed to be so immoral and criminal

meanwhile there are primitive tribes that eat the mortal rests of their close ones because socially they think it gives them the power of the dead

just the way you condition yourself to react to an object

many still relate the body to the living person therefore they think they dishonor their memory by doing things to their body

the idea of using a dead cold body decomposing and stiff for sexual satisfaction seems bad, very bad, ok if is done right after the death and the body is warm, but in general necrophilia is not fun or good, there are other things that are considered "wrong" and "illegal" that are way better than necrophilia

nothing morally wrong with it, but it's disgusting :feelspuke:
Idk man. If you were walking behind this foid on the street. And they was no one around.

Artworks 000057070639 x3yz4e t500x500

And all of a sudden she had a heart attack or something. I know what I'm doing:feelsLSD:

Well yeah it's an inanimate object so it can't be raped, just like it's not sexual harassment when I put my ass on a chair.

Might piss off the family though, I think it's ok if someone agrees they wanna be used for that, or if you just do it without anyone noticing because it's not like it's going to harm anyone, again it's not like the corpse is bothered by it.

It's like someone really cares about an object, you jizz on it when they don't see it but clean it off perfectly so they're never going to notice it, can we really say any harm has been done?

incels.is in 2022

Everyone here is a degenerate and I love it

even if something does cause harm that doesnt make it "inherently" immoral. nothing is inherently immoral, all acts are neutral its humans that apply their value judgments and deem something immoral. believing that acts which cause harm are immoral is called consequentialism

God made the marriage with the dead impossible and the souls in Heaven or Purgatory don't want to have a relationship with the living.

Is this incels.is or autism.is ?