Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is nothing I can ever do to escape inceldom.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
7,776
I realised that this is how it's going to be for my entire life. I'm never going to be a millionaire, so I can't get goldiggers. My appearance will only get worse as I age, so I will look uglier. Hypergamy will get worse so there's no hope for the future. All Those hot girls I see everyday, i will never have even one. All those couples, I will never have that.
 
It's over for you
 
I want to die asap
 
Get a good job, make enough money, and pay an escort to be a regular. It'll be a "girlfriend" simulation. Pay her, see her every week, do lots of kissing. Text her every now and then. It's a fucking "simulator". That's the only thing I can think of.
 
rotting-alone said:
Get a good job, make enough money, and pay an escort to be a regular. It'll be a "girlfriend" simulation. Pay her, see her every week, do lots of kissing. Text her every now and then. It's a fucking "simulator". That's the only thing I can think of.

I would still be an incel.
 
Yes. There is no escape for us man. We wil just rot together. Just LDAR tbh. There is nothing we can do.
 
Crustaciouse said:
rotting-alone said:
Get a good job, make enough money, and pay an escort to be a regular. It'll be a "girlfriend" simulation. Pay her, see her every week, do lots of kissing. Text her every now and then. It's a fucking "simulator". That's the only thing I can think of.
I would still be an incel.

Shitposting and LDARing online isn't doing anything. So you might as well try my idea.

This is another reason I hate the concept of "cope" and don't like how people on this sub throw it around so frequently. We're incel, some of us will be stuck like this forever? What the fuck do you want me to do? Rope?

Coping is the only way to live. Escortcel, lift, game, smoke weed, whatever. Just cope hardcore and don't stop coping until you're 65 and die from old age and depression. Cope is life.
 
rotting-alone said:
 Just cope hardcore and don't stop coping until you're 65 and die from old age and depression. Cope is life.

my ass I reach that age

in less than 2 years I am gone
 
nausea said:
rotting-alone said:
Just cope hardcore and don't stop coping until you're 65 and die from old age and depression. Cope is life.
my ass I reach that age
in less than 2 years I am gone

Well, there's no guarantee any of us will reach that age. We will either survive a few more years and rope, or make it to the end. A lucky few will escape inceldom. I wrote that comment using the "going concern" principle.
 
Sparky said:
How old are you and what are your main facial flaws?

I'm 21, I have moles, bad acne scars,weak chin,I'm starting to lose my hair, large head.
 
rotting-alone said:
Get a good job, make enough money, and pay an escort to be a regular. It'll be a "girlfriend" simulation. Pay her, see her every week, do lots of kissing. Text her every now and then. It's a fucking "simulator". That's the only thing I can think of.

that's not affordable unless you're richcel. A one hour session costs ~$300 where I'm at.
 
fukmylyf said:
rotting-alone said:
Get a good job, make enough money, and pay an escort to be a regular. It'll be a "girlfriend" simulation. Pay her, see her every week, do lots of kissing. Text her every now and then. It's a fucking "simulator". That's the only thing I can think of.
that's not affordable unless you're richcel. A one hour session costs ~$300 where I'm at.

That's why I said "get a good job". $300 for a weekly fuck shouldn't be too bad considering we're not going to be spending money on bars/clubs/pool/parties hanging out with our normie friends.

Yeah, it sucks that we have to pay $300 for one sex when normies and Chad can get it for free regularly. But that's just the sad reality of it. You can cough up the cash either escortcel and at least quell your biological needs (even though you still won't feel loved) or you can LDAR with a dry dick for the rest of your life.
 
despite my curst face
i would not have to cry
if my genes were XX
and not XY
 
Crustaciouse said:
I realised that this is how it's going to be for my entire life. I'm never going to be a millionaire, so I can't get goldiggers. My appearance will only get worse as I age, so I will look uglier. Hypergamy will get worse so there's no hope for the future. All Those hot girls I see everyday, i will never have even one. All those couples, I will never have that.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJF9eonZtTw[/video]
 
rotting-alone said:
That's why I said "get a good job". $300 for a weekly fuck shouldn't be too bad considering we're not going to be spending money on bars/clubs/pool/parties hanging out with our normie friends.

Yeah, it sucks that we have to pay $300 for one sex when normies and Chad can get it for free regularly. But that's just the sad reality of it. You can cough up the cash either escortcel and at least quell your biological needs (even though you still won't feel loved) or you can LDAR with a dry dick for the rest of your life.

maybe it's just my location and living standards, but that still doesn't seem possible. I hardly spend money on social activities as it is and I'm struggling like hell. I could probably afford once a month at the most. The thing that sucks is you can't even hit it raw. Still, better than nothing I guess.
 

Similar threads

swarthcel
Replies
1
Views
136
Lonelyus
Lonelyus
curryboy420
Replies
7
Views
221
curryboy420
curryboy420
H
Replies
9
Views
259
Runt171
Runt171
Da_Yunez
Replies
21
Views
471
Agent47
Agent47

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top