Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based There is nothing bad with incest

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
(I don't have the possibilities to have incest cause my face and height of course by the way)

with two initial considerations:
1) I'm talking about consensual incest
2) The people in this case are both over 21 y.o.

There is nothing wrong with incest if done only for sex and not for children, normies who say that incest is bad are :bluepill: AF in my opinion

Hey OP, what race are you?

I see, gotcha. No malice, just was wondering.

20200120 150922

My ancestors did a lot of inbreeding due to lack of options and they created mutt looking abominations. Thing is subhumans when given the chance make bunch of kids because they know they wont have another chance, even if its with a cousin.

21 is way too old :worryfeels:

Incest is very fucking disgusting and degenerate. If you want to fuck your own sister or mother. You are fucked in the head and need to go to a mental institution.

Incest is very fucking disgusting and degenerate. If you want to fuck your own sister or mother. You are fucked in the head and need to go to a mental institution.
even if she was a giga-stacy and consensual? just for sex, not children

Why so basement?

Incest is gross, but is great if it is done with a cousin, imagine

Incest is disgusting, regardless how pretty my female relatives are. :feelswhat::feelsUgh:..