Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting there is not a feeling worse than love

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
the worst feeling i have felt towards a person is not hate. hate feels good to me, its easy to hate somebody, said feeling is LOVE. love fucking sucks especially when you know that person doesnt feel the same as you do and you have no chance, there is not a worse feeling than the feeling of obsessing over a girl, wanting to become an aspect of all parts of her life, and her not wanting you to

i can say for 100% certainty (unless i die in some car crash or get shot) i am going to rope someday, because i dont think i will ever get over the person i am talking about, my feelings are too strong for my own good and i need to shut the lights off (in video game)

Unrequited love is like your heart being crushed in a vice while your dick is simultaneously getting stomped on.

Last edited:
"hate makes me feel good"

JFL

bro ur edging out :feelskek:

if you dont get satisfaction from hating foids then shit thats your loss bro
i dont get anything out of hating foids :feelskek:

but i still hate them just for how they are

i think you have a rape fetish (as in you want to rape a foid) :feelsUgh:

based

i dont get anything out of hating foids :feelskek:

but i still hate them just for how they are

i think you have a rape fetish (as in you want to rape a foid) :feelsUgh:

based
i will not confirm or deny this in any popular video games

Is that right ?

love is an illusion.

why the fuck i born this fucking degenerate feminist era

the worst feeling i have felt towards a person is not hate. hate feels good to me, its easy to hate somebody, said feeling is LOVE. love fucking sucks especially when you know that person doesnt feel the same as you do and you have no chance, there is not a worse feeling than the feeling of obsessing over a girl, wanting to become an aspect of all parts of her life, and her not wanting you to

i can say for 100% certainty (unless i die in some car crash or get shot) i am going to rope someday, because i dont think i will ever get over the person i am talking about, my feelings are too strong for my own good and i need to shut the lights off (in video game)
These two videos have enough information to get you started on a lust spell. Cast it on the girl you like, and remember to write her name on the bottom of your bare foot, and stomp on the dirt exactly five times.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/E7fkygFffiQ?feature=share

Last edited:
Loving someone that loves you too must be an incredible feeling tbh
Too bad it will never happen to us :feelskek:

That which you're describing is not love.

It's a feeling called LIMERANCE. It's a mental illness similar to OCD, and can be treated.