Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over There is no worse feeling than the feeling of being unwanted

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
It might be the most painful feeling there is.

Maybe up there with the pain of the loss of a loved one, or tragedy.

Edit: meant painful as in emotionally. There are certainly some diseases that are agonizingly painful. But I’m not counting physical pain.

Last edited:
Ikr it's like your existence has no purpose

cope. disease is worse. I had pneumonia was far worse than inceldom

I had pneumonia as well and it was not that bad. I just sleepcoped for several days and took steroids until I was better. Inceldom is an open wound that never heals.

I had pneumonia as well and it was not that bad. I just sleepcoped for several days and took steroids until I was better. Inceldom is an open wound that never heals.
@Emergency Manual @outherebrothers which is worse inceldom or disease? since you have severe version of both

I can get cancer being worse than inceldom, but pneumonia, really? Back in my day in the 20th century, pneumonia got you out of gym class in school and that's about it. You kids are all pussies.

That word doesn't mean what you think it means.
cope can be anything nowadays tbh

@Emergency Manual @outherebrothers which is worse inceldom or disease? since you have severe version of both
Chronic disease is much, much worst because there is no way to cope with it. Inceldom is mostly mental and you can cope for a while by ignoring it, but the pain of physical disease is always there. Also disease leads to inceldom, so yeah, disease is worse.

Losing my dog was more painful. I still miss her and cry thinking about her every once in a while. But this is a close second. But I think if I had a GF or wife the pain of losing my dog wouldn't have been so bad since loving my dog was cope for not having a woman to love. So if you think about it I guess this is worse.

i can list allot of things worst then being unwanted.

Losing my dog was more painful. I still miss her and cry thinking about her every once in a while. But this is a close second. But I think if I had a GF or wife the pain of losing my dog wouldn't have been so bad since loving my dog was cope for not having a woman to love. So if you think about it I guess this is worse.
Problem with the GF is that if you were to try to lean on her to cope with the loss of your dog, you risk repulsing her via showing weakness.

Problem with the GF is that if you were to try to lean on her to cope with the loss of your dog, you risk repulsing her via showing weakness.
That's true but I also think i'm so devastated about my dog because she's the only female who ever loved me. I know that sounds pathetic but whatever. That dog loved me unconditionally and was so affectionate and loyal. But if I was a normal person who had a GF then maybe I wouldn't have been so devastated by my dog's death since I'd have my GF's love to fall back on. In the end my dog was just a cope. :cryfeels:

I think you’re right, and I’m sitting here with a gaping infected would on my face. That infection will go away in a few weeks, but being unwanted is forever. Not to mention the fact that if I had a loved one, she could at least partially make the pain go away, but instead I have to deal with it all alone.

I don’t have any ill feelings towards the women in my life, nor towards the men who were blessed enough to be genetically superior. After all, you wouldn’t blame someone for winning the lottery.

I just hate the fact that I’m unwanted. That I’m not good enough. No matter how many times I “just put myself out there bro” or “just be myself bro” I never get any friends, female or male. Who would want an autistic manlet like myself? I just wasn’t made for this world, and it’s heartbreaking knowing that I’m not good enough.

Honestly? Me personally, as I'm comfortable with my Trueceldom and have been and accepted it for many, many years, then I would have to say disease/illness. Especially my most recent brush with death in the last month with kidney failure, that pure agony when 10 shots of morphine in 2 hours done NOTHING!! Still fully alert and fully in indescribable pain, begging the doctors for a quick death to end it, that shit is HELL.

I may have had a different answer a few years ago, but as someone living with both, physical agony is unbearable and it's scary as fuck and the worst thing ever. Inceldom sucks ass bigtime, but I learned years ago to accept it. Swallowing the Blackpill really helped me with this.

Everyone is different though, so I accept there will be different opinions.

Honestly? Me personally, as I'm comfortable with my Trueceldom and have been and accepted it for many, many years, then I would have to say disease/illness. Especially my most recent brush with death in the last month with kidney failure, that pure agony when 10 shots of morphine in 2 hours done NOTHING!! Still fully alert and fully in indescribable pain, begging the doctors for a quick death to end it, that shit is HELL.

I may have had a different answer a few years ago, but as someone living with both, physical agony is unbearable and it's scary as fuck and the worst thing ever. Inceldom sucks ass bigtime, but I learned years ago to accept it. Swallowing the Blackpill really helped me with this.

Everyone is different though, so I accept there will be different opinions.
I think only youngcels think inceldom worse than disease as they haven't experienced true pain

ive been unwanted for far too long

Inceldom is honestly worse for me
being unwanted is forever. Not to mention the fact that if I had a loved one, she could at least partially make the pain go away, but instead I have to deal with it all alone.

Last edited:
I think you’re right, and I’m sitting here with a gaping infected would on my face. That infection will go away in a few weeks, but being unwanted is forever. Not to mention the fact that if I had a loved one, she could at least partially make the pain go away, but instead I have to deal with it all alone.

I don’t have any ill feelings towards the women in my life, nor towards the men who were blessed enough to be genetically superior. After all, you wouldn’t blame someone for winning the lottery.

I just hate the fact that I’m unwanted. That I’m not good enough. No matter how many times I “just put myself out there bro” or “just be myself bro” I never get any friends, female or male. Who would want an autistic manlet like myself? I just wasn’t made for this world, and it’s heartbreaking knowing that I’m not good enough.

It's torture.
And it never goes away

It might be the most painful feeling there is.

Maybe up there with the pain of the loss of a loved one, or tragedy.

I agree. I lost a parent I cared for while in school. I have a broken back from an auto accident and am in near-constant pain. And I'm lonely with no friends or family. The unremitting loneliness destroyed my life in ways I can't express. And every other pain is magnified because of it.

Ikr it's like your existence has no purpose
That is derivative, stop defining yourself primarily as a role in a foid's story, she should be a role in YOURS.

I've had migraines and intestinal discomfort more painful than being lonely.

Loneliness is easier to cope with.

OP attitudes are basically because they're young and have few health problems, and just haven't had time to acclimate to loneliness compared to us oldcels.

Even my dog was incel as fuck

Died a horrible painful death yelping and crying. Vet didnt know what the fuck was wrong with her and she died shortly after getting her to emergency clinic. I cried like a bitch because I didn't know what to do , she was just crying and moaning in pain.

3 days later my other dog died of cancer. This was all on Christmas btw

:soy: "well actually inkwell women love guys who had it hard"

It's brutal to be rejected by every female.

That's a paraphrase of what Mother Theresa said about the poverty of loneliness. But our cultures don't care because otherwise we'd actually have to spend time with people we don't want to spend time with.
Even my dog was incel as fuck

Died a horrible painful death yelping and crying. Vet didnt know what the fuck was wrong with her and she died shortly after getting her to emergency clinic. I cried like a bitch because I didn't know what to do , she was just crying and moaning in pain.

3 days later my other dog died of cancer. This was all on Christmas btw

Damn, bro. Sorry...