Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There is no way for me to meet women.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I’m too ugly to get matches from real women, I have no social circle, my paranoid schizo mother means no families or relatives comes to visit my home, I am too short and soft spoken to cold approach and I don’t study at a university to live that college social life.

Last edited:
It all stems from your physical attractiveness, creating a sort of exponential decrease of quality of life from all the mistreatment and isolation you face resulting in then decreasing social capability; a negative cycle of subhumanity. :society:

Same.

STEM jobs are a sausage fest and the alternative to meeting women is cold approach which doesn't work, OR having friends, which I don't.

@Incelius Savage

Getting to know toilets is chad only

Get in line bucko

I will never approach a foid because i'm a subhuman

Hi reclusemaxxer

I wouldn't say so, he's fat and NEET, he literally has done nothing at all to get a foid in the first place and assumed he was an incel from the beginning
Kill yourself Dravidian tallfag

5'10"-5'11" is literally average height in the west jfl
f004qk67amx31.png
You heightmog 99% of all South Indians you faggot

It's a waste of time if a foid isnt chasing you

It all stems from your physical attractiveness, creating a sort of exponential decrease of quality of life from all the mistreatment and isolation you face resulting in then decreasing social capability; a negative cycle of subhumanity. :society:
Fuck. I can relate to this so much. I’m short but much worse is my weird and deformed face. Apparently I’m a monster (overheard it so many times over the last decade, and my skin isn’t the problem it’s my head and face).

Season 20 Laughing GIF by The Simpsons

I’m too ugly to get matches from real women, I have no social circle, my paranoid schizo mother means no families or relatives comes to visit my home, I am too short and soft spoken to cold approach and I don’t study at a university to live that college social life.
Same. We’re fucked if we didn’t make any lifelong friends in school.

No one is gonna want to be friends with a virgin ethnic friendless loser.

Last edited:
Same. We’re fucked if we didn’t make any lifelong friends in school.

No one is gonna want to be friends with a virgin ethnic friendless loser.
True Forced Loneliness