Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There is no way a woman would be able to put up with me

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
Anybody who has talked to me a lot online knows this, it's like conversing with some sort of bot. I am comically bad at initiating any sort of conversation at all, basically I just respond to people rather than speaking with intent. It's not really a positive interaction, as it's not an even exchange of value.

Despite being extremely introverted, it's not that I necessarily don't like talking to people, or even that I don't talk to people often online at least, but I just rarely feel an actual need to do so. It's accurate to say that people interact with me, but not so much that I interact with them. On top of that, I never know what to say. Sometimes I'll want to say something, but then I'll second guess myself due to feeling like it's foolish, and then end up not saying anything. I have to know people for a very long time to be comfortable talking much. Keep in mind that I'm this bad when communicating with other men online, so imagine me with women irl. I wasn't always this bad, but so many years of isolation have likely ruined my communication skills. I just got so used to being alone that I forgot how to interact with people in an engaging way.

I'd probably have to be at least Chadlite to make up for this, and yet I'm ugly. Nobody besides my own parents and some therapist have ever suggested that I look good, I'm a khhv in my mid twenties, I look like such shit that most people never even tried to bullshit me. A lot of the reason why I was bullied as a kid was due to looks, people would call me the ugliest kid in school, and things of that nature. Then on top of all of this, talking to me isn't much better than not speaking to anyone at all.

No one talks to me unless i pay them.

relevant username :feelskek:

Normies are forced to jestermaxx all the time. Obviously looks are what matters the most by far at the end of the day, but saying your behavior doesn't matter at all is just autism tbh. The meme is believing that women hold their partners to any sort of moral standards, or even the type of personality which they claim to value. This doesn't mean that you can get away with being socially inept if you aren't Chad.

As someone who has talked quite a lot to you in the past few months ( a lot, by my standards at least) i will say that the last sentence in your OP is definitly bullshit, in my eyes. I always enjoye interacting with you, hence why i started reaching out to you in the first place.

Although i will admit that it is true, that you never seem to actually initiate conversations yourself. But i've to say, that this fact never bothered me in the slightest bit. Which might has something to do with my own tendency to feel anxious when receiving pm's and that it often takes me quite a while to answer people ( you probably noticed that by now) hence i'm actually in favor of your behavour.

I always assumed that you responding to me with quite long messages, is your way of showing that you're indeed interested in talking, otherwise you'd most likely just respond with one liners. My point is that i never saw it as a big deal that you aren't initiating conversations yourself. But i know that not everyone will see this like me. And that it can indeed be a huge problem, especially when it comes to women.

Oh and btw, you really shouldn't be too afraid of saying something stupid, especially not when talking to me. The stupidest thing you ever said, probably still reads itself like a doctoral thesis in comperison to anything i ever said on here. I actually kinda doubt that you're even capable of saying something stupid. :)

Last edited:
Foids are bots.

As someone who has talked quite a lot to you in the past few months ( a lot, by my standards at least) i will say that the last sentence in your OP is definitly bullshit, in my eyes. I always enjoye interacting with you, hence why i started reaching out to you in the first place.
Well tbh I just feel like I'm annoying people most of the time. I guess I'm just projecting my own self perception onto other people, but it's hard to not feel like this. Ultimately you're right though, I don't know what other people enjoy or not.
Although i will admit that it is true, that you never seem to actually initiate conversations yourself. But i've to say, that this fact never bothered me in the slightest bit. Which might has something to do with my own tendency to feel anxious when receiving pm's and that it often takes me quite a while to answer people ( you probably noticed that by now) hence i'm actually in favor of your behavour.

I always assumed that you responding to me with quite long messages, is your way of showing that you're indeed interested in talking, otherwise you'd most likely just respond with one liners. My point is that i never saw it as a big deal that you aren't initiating conversations yourself. But i know that not everyone will sees this like me. And that it can indeed be a huge problem, especially when it comes to women.

Oh and btw, you really shouldn't be too afraid of saying something stupid, especially not when talking to me. The stupidest you ever said, probably still reads like a doctoral thesis in comperison to anything i ever said on here. I acrually kinda doubt that you're even capable of saying something stupid.
Yeah well that's actually what I mean, it's not even that I'm necessarily uninterested in talking, it's just that I have several other issues. I know how you feel about getting anxious about receiving pms because the same thing happens to me jfl. Being unassertive would be a problem with women especially, that's true, but I'm not even attractive enough for this to matter, so idk for sure why I even think about it.

Ultimately though, everybody says stupid things sometimes. I'm not really insecure about being perceived as an idiot, because I don't think I'm particularly intelligent to begin with, maybe overly honest with myself if anything and probably to my own detriment. Although I've known several people who overvalue their own intelligence, due to this I avoid thinking highly of myself as to avoid their mistake. The reason why I worry about what I say is because I don't believe that I have conversation topics which actually make people feel better. But I appreciate what you're trying to say tbh.
Foids are bots.
tbh

I can understand being bad at conversations IRL, but how can you be bad at conversations online?

Did you had talks to women IRL?

Doesn't matter what I'm conversating on or who I'm conversating with, my shit social skills will lead to shit conversations