Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is no type of cell worse then small-frame cell

never began

never began

"WYA bro?" My fucking limit.
I think that being short isn't always a death sentence if you have a good frame. The problem with a small frame is that you don't have adult size proportions so you end up looking like a child, which makes it a lot harder to look masculine or physically attractive. Even a good face is not enough to compensate for being short and having a small frame because you'd still look like a child. It's harder to find fitting clothes too so that adds to that.

I noticed this proportions issue when I was looking at after pictures of guys that worked out a lot. The small framed guys looked "off" even after they put on muscle, at least relative to larger framed guys of the same height. There's this idea that the shoulder to waist ratio is most important, but that doesn't take your head into account. Ideally, your body should be proportional relative to the size of your head. Your shoulders should be around 3 times as wide as your head and your waist should be about 2 times as wide as your head. When you're short and have a small frame your head kinda looks too big for your body.

Most women would say that broad shoulders are really attractive and are one of the most desirable traits. I don't think you can always overcome narrow shoulders through body building since your frame is set. You can create the illusion of wider shoulders by doing shoulder exercises, but only to a limit. Also you can't make your waist wider. This waist issue is also really important. Yes, I'm aware that a narrow waist is important in bodybuilding to create a V shape, but there's a limit to that narrowness in terms of being attractive to women. If your waist is too narrow it just looks feminine. You can't make your waist substantially wider either, at most you could increase the circumference a little.

To be attractive you gotta look wide and dimorphic. Your frame can't be as small/narrow as a woman's. A short guy with broad shoulders and the adult sized proportions I mentioned would automatically be perceived as masculine at the least and as an adult. This small frame stuff applies to taller guys too, but because of their height its not as much of an issue for them. Tall guys with narrow frames won't look very good either, but their height makes them perceived as adults and masculine.

Gymnasts would be good example of what I'm saying. They're all short, but they have really wide frames so they look pretty attractive and masculine. They don't exactly look small or childlike.

im short with good frame. its even worse because people think im arrogant. "why are you walking so wide" nigger my shoulders are wide. only works if tall. but sure if you want to provocate fights every 30s

True, it is brootal for us framelets

What do you consider to be the ideal shoulder length?

Cope
No height for your face
No frame for your face

No being birdcel is worse

I can think of worse types (beyond the obligation to say this when responding to extreme "nothing further than this" type statements). I really can.
It's not just about w*men
It is weird that big frame guys mog actually taller men. Weird but true. If you ever had to be around football stars in school you can see this in action--they're often not the tallest in class--but they are the biggest and it feels like they are bigger than the tallest guys--it even seems like they are literally taller if they are in any normal real world situation that is not lining up for mugshots.

I think that being short isn't always a death sentence if you have a good frame. The problem with a small frame is that you don't have adult size proportions so you end up looking like a child, which makes it a lot harder to look masculine or physically attractive. Even a good face is not enough to compensate for being short and having a small frame because you'd still look like a child. It's harder to find fitting clothes too so that adds to that.

I noticed this proportions issue when I was looking at after pictures of guys that worked out a lot. The small framed guys looked "off" even after they put on muscle, at least relative to larger framed guys of the same height. There's this idea that the shoulder to waist ratio is most important, but that doesn't take your head into account. Ideally, your body should be proportional relative to the size of your head. Your shoulders should be around 3 times as wide as your head and your waist should be about 2 times as wide as your head. When you're short and have a small frame your head kinda looks too big for your body.

Most women would say that broad shoulders are really attractive and are one of the most desirable traits. I don't think you can always overcome narrow shoulders through body building since your frame is set. You can create the illusion of wider shoulders by doing shoulder exercises, but only to a limit. Also you can't make your waist wider. This waist issue is also really important. Yes, I'm aware that a narrow waist is important in bodybuilding to create a V shape, but there's a limit to that narrowness in terms of being attractive to women. If your waist is too narrow it just looks feminine. You can't make your waist substantially wider either, at most you could increase the circumference a little.

To be attractive you gotta look wide and dimorphic. Your frame can't be as small/narrow as a woman's. A short guy with broad shoulders and the adult sized proportions I mentioned would automatically be perceived as masculine at the least and as an adult. This small frame stuff applies to taller guys too, but because of their height its not as much of an issue for them. Tall guys with narrow frames won't look very good either, but their height makes them perceived as adults and masculine.

Gymnasts would be good example of what I'm saying. They're all short, but they have really wide frames so they look pretty attractive and masculine. They don't exactly look small or childlike.
I have decent shoulders and thugshaker thighs so im lucky ig

I get frame mogged by European tourist Stacys all the time. It fucking sucks when women frame mog you