Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is no truecel or fakecel. Only incels.

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
Not only was all the bullying a subhuman needs to face in everyday life, the poor being still needs to be bullied in a forum supposedly discussing what drives a man to seek unsuccessful relationships.

"Incel" means "involuntary celibatary". Only that. If you're looking for a relationship and can't, it doesn't matter if it's because of your looks, because of feminist indoctrination, because of your age, or because you don't approach women effectively. Just you want a relationship, seek and fail and you can be considered incel.

Saying so-and-so who has a car, a house, money, and can't relate is a fakecel, or to say that fat people are fakecels because it is enough to lose weight, or to say that shy ones are fakecels because it is enough to work shyness, or to say that all tallmen are fakecel, It's not unlike IT-tards that say no incels exist, just take a shower, leave the house and talk to women.

I have so many negative traits that it is a miracle that I am still alive. I've always been bullied wherever I went, I can attract hatred even without saying anything, and I've never had sex. Still, when I was young, I had a few girlfriends (my relationships were never more than a month), and I haven't been able to approach any woman for over 10 years, because the rejection is total. For some Low IQ, I would be a fakecel.

I am subhuman shit

Still, when I was young, I had a few girlfriends (my relationships were never more than a month), and I haven't been able to approach any woman for over 10 years, because the rejection is total. For some Low IQ, I would be a fakecel.

This might be brag though. Not saying you aren't incel right now, forum rules say it's possible to be incel despite once not being incel. You just can't talk about it anywhere people will hear you.

You're bullying incels by calling them low IQ.

why yes, there are no such thing as a fakecel, I might have fucked girls without a condom on in which she begged me to fuck her but I'm incel, there is not such thing as a fakecel after all right???????

pic related

Sounds like a post a fakecel would make tbh

OP is right, let's quit competing for the biggest loser.

If you're ugly and/or old and/or bald you classify as an incel tbh, even if you barely tried. But 5+ guys who never tried are tough to accept tbh.

Many talk about autism but I doubt they really have it at a serious level.

BTW: strong 666th post, OP.