Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is no such thing as sexual market manipulation

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
When talking about the sexual marketplace there are many SHORT sellers out there. I mean this both physically and philosophically. They can be as bluepilled as the many body positivity/BBW love folk on IG, to as blackpilled as short men trying to post statistics that taller men are more likely to cheat in a relationship. At the end of the day this is all a frivolous waste of time. The sexual marketplace does not equal or correlate with the economic marketplace in ANY WAY whatsoever. The sexual marketplace is too honest. People know what they like, and they like what they SEE with conviction. This is like Quixote and the windmills. It boggles my mind that most genetic trash make it their life struggle to be a sexual market manipulator. I am glad to be part of a community that, for the most part, sees the forest from the trees.

You can hide a scam with cooked books, but you can't hide 30 pounds of fat, you can't hide cystic acne, you can't hide your race, you can barely hide 6" of extra height, but you're an unshoeing away from embarrassing yourself even further. You can't even hide autism, personality disorders, or insecurity. If anything is worth frauding, it's definitely finances- that's the only thing you can really get away with frauding. Most rich people are cheap anyway. It's 100% believable to live in a studio apartment and claim you are a crypto millionaire. In a woman's shoes, that intuitively feels less offensive than lying about your height, since the value of crypto changes so often, it doesn't feel like that big a lie. There's no graver sin that lying about height to a woman, because height never changes past puberty up to osteoporosis

Last edited:
Just be a cryptojew confirmed

When talking about the sexual marketplace there are many SHORT sellers out there. I mean this both physically and philosophically. They can be as bluepilled as the many body positivity/BBW love folk on IG, to as blackpilled as short men trying to post statistics that taller men are more likely to cheat in a relationship. At the end of the day this is all a frivolous waste of time. The sexual marketplace does not equal or correlate with the economic marketplace in ANY WAY whatsoever. The sexual marketplace is too honest. People know what they like, and they like what they SEE with conviction. This is like Quixote and the windmills. It boggles my mind that most genetic trash make it their life struggle to be a sexual market manipulator. I am glad to be part of a community that, for the most part, sees the forest from the trees.

You can hide a scam with cooked books, but you can't hide 30 pounds of fat, you can't hide cystic acne, you can't hide your race, you can barely hide 6" of extra height, but you're an unshoeing away from embarrassing yourself even further. You can't even hide autism, personality disorders, or insecurity. If anything is worth frauding, it's definitely finances- that's the only thing you can really get away with frauding. Most rich people are cheap anyway. It's 100% believable to live in a studio apartment and claim you are a crypto millionaire. In a woman's shoes, that intuitively feels less offensive than lying about your height, since the value of crypto changes so often, it doesn't feel like that big a lie. There's no graver sin that lying about height to a woman, because height never changes past puberty up to osteoporosis
Yes there is women have bee doing it for centuries it’s called makeup, surgeries.