Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is no such thing as moderate leftism

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
I have literally never seen a leftist in my life who hasn't bought into marxist ideology at some capacity or the other. You hear people claim that there are extremists and moderates on both sides, but where is the proof for this? The fact alone that the mainstream left has become so radical seemingly for no reason is itself proof that leftist ideology appeals mostly to mentally unstable and/or unlikable people.

Radical compared to what exactly? The democrats in America i view as a right of centre party. I'd say I'm a social democrats but nobody i know who identifies as left wing has any ideology interests in marxism. But as an American you've been forcefed 'reds under the bed' propaganda for decades, and are brainwashed into thinking any social program such as universal healthcare as communist and therefore bad. Whilst the 1% enjoy unbridled tax cuts and biggest gap in wealth income since the days of the robber barons.

Im right here bro.
FB IMG 1520203853437
Screenshot 20180403 114322 Chrome
Screenshot 20180822 181329 Chrome
Screenshot 20181207 133430 Facebook

Here's the problem, every single retard both on left and right, save for some fringes, buys into the racism=bad paradigm.
Left built an entire gig out of their one trick of "you don't want to be a mean person do you?" And then you have retarded boomers coping by saying Soros is a Nazi.
They're all running in circles chasing the same spook.

It's amazing really. Whenever you see any semblance of whites trying to argue for their interests they have to wrap it in some benefit got brown people. Keep in mind these are right wingers, pretty much the best you can get out of mainstream.
I don't know how they pulled this trick since people have no problem being mean in other faucets of life whole being pragmatic.

Being mean is not fun, but it sets boundaries and creates contrast. It distinguishes between acceptable and not. A black person wants to move into the country? Sorry, no.
Oh wow what a tragedy you feel slightly uncomfortable.
But at least you don't have their progeny robbing your at gunpoint

Because one teaches tolerance and is intolerant of the intolerant, and one that is intolerant but tolerates the tolerable

Last edited:
True. Radical leftism pretends to be common sense and centrists de facto like Trump or Salvini in Italy are labelled as far right.

leftism=cuckoldry