Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is no such thing as Just Be White today.

rapidreload

rapidreload

Greycel
I've browsed some threads here and have seen many posts with the same ideas of "Just Be White" or that "White cannot be incel" or "Whites are preferred over everything else".

Alright, so it seems to me that you guys stem this idea from the fact that "Whites cannot be oppressed" and have always been dominant in the past pre-civil rights and such.

Now it's long past that, and we have a media full of promoting immigration and anti-white collaberates taking place, if you live in the United States, you can clearly see this taking place:

More and more white women are in favor of dating and having sex with races outside of white. The white population is becoming a minority as African Americans become popularized in media everywhere immigrants are supported in large numbers. More hispanics, arabs, indians, etc. Our media is anti-white. Whites are getting less and less. Interracial relationshops are becoming the norm with white men getting cucked by black men and men of races. I'm a 27 year old white virgin, KHV, where is my white privilage that you guys talk about ??

Pigcel disproves that
pigboi_and_pigbitch.jpg

just be white is legit in SEA

JBW only applies to Chads

Jbw is pure ethnic cope

There are definitely whitecels

I find that white guys now have an advantage with ethnics who are tired of rough boorish men, while ethnics (specifically handsome arabs and blacks) have an edge with slutty (i.e., all) young white girls who want a taste of alpha.

Overall white guys have a disadvantage in the modern world. It's not the actually being white that girls like, but the traits that often come with it like Hollywood-looks, money, good upbringing, balanced intelligence, etc. - basically BetaBux shit that they don't necessarily get horny for, but can cash in on or show off to their girlfriends.

Being white, you have the additional options of 1. entering an LTR with a girl 3 points below you, which will end in her cheating/divorce-raping you, or 2. going halfway across the world to get prostitutes to smile at you. JBW is just a silly ethnic cope

Last edited:
I find that white guys now have an advantage with ethnics who are tired of rough boorish men, while ethnics (specifically handsome arabs and blacks) have an edge with slutty (i.e., all) young white girls who want a taste of alpha.

Overall white guys have a disadvantage in the modern world. It's not the actually being white that girls like, but the things that often come with it like Hollywood-looks, money, good upbringing, balanced intelligence, etc.Guys that end up here don't typically have those things. JBW is a hoax.

It's true that whites are in more positions of being actors, hollywood stars, having more intellect and seen as overall higher status, but see more influx of ethnics and when they come into these fields and are more seen in media they will do far better than they think now

Being white is such a huge advantage. Almost no women will reject you just for being white.

Silly example. What I meant is that white features won't get you rejected the way ethnic features would. Dark skin is not favored, neither are slanty eyes, kinky hair, etc.

Silly example. What I meant is that white features won't get you rejected the way ethnic features would. Dark skin is not favored, neither are slanty eyes, kinky hair, etc.
I'm sure you mog him though, if most girls had to choose between you and him who would they choose

ITT: volcel Whites

I'm sure you mog him though, if most girls had to choose between you and him who would they choose
He's a goofy looking fucker, and I think I mog him. But I wouldn't be surprised if he has more sexual experience than me, would explain the herpes on his lips.