Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment there is no such thing as incel from usa

• Thread starter gigacumster3000
  • Start date
gigacumster3000

gigacumster3000

incel celeron
★★★★★
i faceapped my best photos (im 3-4/10), bought tinder premium and changed location every 2 days in european countries (france norway denmark Italy spain etc.)
couldn't get a single match even though i liked thousands of whores in every country
then i switched it to houston texas and guess what fat amerikan latinos not only match with me but write to me first

incel = european

GrAYcels are fucking dumb.

That’s bc there are no fat low iq latinas in europe

i faceapped my best photos (im 3-4/10), bought tinder premium and changed location every 2 days in european countries (france norway denmark Italy spain etc.)
couldn't get a single match even though i liked thousands of whores in every country
then i switched it to houston texas and guess what fat amerikan latinos not only match with me but write to me first

incel = european
You low-IQ moron, cocksucker should be permabanned ASAP :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

american means volcel :feelskek:
im packing my shit and going to amerika land of opportunity to finally ascend with huge ass latina
if im lucky ill get green card too

JBW works with some latinas

You've visited my former home, Bradley?

You low-IQ moron, cocksucker should be permabanned ASAP :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
you cant get banned no matter how many matches you get on tinder or @Moeggels would be banned a long time ago. @Dregster if you ban OP for getting matches with fat women on tinder please ban @Moeggels also who has admited to matching with 60+ women in america on tinder (some of which im guessing were not fat)

I'm not from the USA but this post reeks as the copium of the year lol

You just described almost all females from the Nigger side of my family. They're all morbidly obese and loudly yell in Spanish at each other about nonsense all day long.

Literally each and every one of them is Tyrone-only and a few Chad-only.

US and Canada is a giga Chad-only areas.

That's basically the whole world, as Tinder and similar hook-up app systems are expanding Hypergamy rises.

you cant get banned no matter how many matches you get on tinder or @Moeggels would be banned a long time ago. @Dregster if you ban OP for getting matches with fat women on tinder please ban @Moeggels also who has admited to matching with 60+ women in america on tinder (some of which im guessing were not fat)
I'm in Europe, not America. 10 were fat and ugly and there was one tranny. The other 55 were decent Beckys. My dick has remained dry though so it doesn't mean anything. I will make a normal profile very soon and if I ascend I leave this website for good.
In the meantime, keep sperging out.

incels exits everywhere

there are probably even incels on north sentinelese island :feelshaha:

I live in America and I got 0 matches on Tinder when I used it. Are you a white man by chance?