Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is no such thing as having an EX

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
Foids nowadays are grifting mainly on their ability to classify any social association without any backlash. We obviously are put to incel/creep because we are ugly, short, or autistic. But these holes don’t stop there. They identify fellow foids as “friends” although a lot of foids are dike/chadsexual and fuck them. They identify men they have fucked but “moved on”:feelsclown: as exes(although they still will duck them) and they call the men they are cheating on their other partners with as sneaky links. Newsflash whores: you are a cumgobbling rot and have no value except what you can’t control. You have fucked more people then have been on the interstate and have stds that are incurable. If we get their sons in the future to despise their slut whore piece of shit mother’s, it would be a good thing.

It’s so infuriating how all zoomer and nigger music is about exes and relationships now :feelswhat:. I’ll never listen to that kike shit :feelswhat:

It’s so infuriating how all zoomer and nigger music is about exes and relationships now :feelswhat:. I’ll never listen to that kike shit :feelswhat:
Shit indeed

because jews took over music so much. Gas the jews 4 life