Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There is no such thing as girls on the internet

Soul_Synarchy

Soul_Synarchy

Temp. Banned
★★
Sorry if this sounds retarded but where are the females online? To me, there are no girls on the internet. I know normies use those jew apps to date, but what about outside their shitty phones, on the actual internet? Are there any places? I've heard of people having e-relationships, female friends and shit, getting a gf from that or even eventually getting married but i don't know what the fuck they're talking about and I don't believe them. MySpace? Also, I know there is probably cliques of e-chads here too who talk on things like Discord, but it's exactly the same as IRL. You're rejected and mocked even there by their hierarchy. Thanks for reading this trash post, I'll press post thread now.

Dude, I wish this was true. But no. Wherever you go, it is impossible to escape femoids.

redit whales exist.
There are female forums like lipstick alley
Girls ask guys

Interesting evaluation

same reason chad and most normies dont use the internet. they're too busy having lives.

Sorry if this sounds retarded but where are the females online? To me, there are no girls on the internet. I know normies use those jew apps to date, but what about outside their shitty phones, on the actual internet? Are there any places? I've heard of people having e-relationships, female friends and shit, getting a gf from that or even eventually getting married but i don't know what the fuck they're talking about and I don't believe them. MySpace? Also, I know there is probably cliques of e-chads here too who talk on things like Discord, but it's exactly the same as IRL. You're rejected and mocked even there by their hierarchy. Thanks for reading this trash post, I'll press post thread now.

View attachment 18739
Well they’re not here at least

Foids are all very present on all those jewish social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat. When I was still in HS I sat next to two roasties who would use their laptops, what I saw was mostly online shopping for clothes, watching YouTube videos of make-up tutorials or some Chad/Chadlite vloggers, oh yeah and Tumblr kek

Foids are all very present on all those jewish social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat. When I was still in HS I sat next to two roasties who would use their laptops, what I saw was mostly online shopping for clothes, watching YouTube videos of make-up tutorials or some Chad/Chadlite vloggers, oh yeah and Tumblr kek
Does that even count as the internet anymore? What about those 'geeky' females who post on 4chan?

Does that even count as the internet anymore? What about those 'geeky' females who post on 4chan?
Females really don't do much more on the internet
Those are definitely outliers and usually like the idea of getting attention from those nerds

Females really don't do much more on the internet
Those are definitely outliers and usually like the idea of getting attention from those nerds
well the internet was made by men. I guess computing has always been more of a masculine thing, since you can't really call dumb sluts doing selfies computing.