Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is no such thing as Christian nationalism.

• Thread starter Kina Hikikomori
  • Start date
Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
Christianity is revolutionary and not reactionary. Christianity always changes terms proposing new ones, it is concerned with its "spiritual" citizenship and not on earth, therefore, a Christian saying that it is nationalism is an idiot who does not know what he is talking about and is mixing politics with religion (both being coping, but in the trivial format of the masses).

A typical right-wing enlightenment cuck fighting against fake communism and clinging to "causes" that he thinks are the reason for his failure, without understanding that it is his genetics.

Last edited:
Christianity is revolutionary and not reactionary. Christianity always changes terms proposing new ones, it is concerned with its "spiritual" citizenship and not on earth, therefore, a Christian saying that it is nationalism is an idiot who does not know what he is talking about and is mixing politics with religion (both being coping, but in the trivial format of the masses).
This is a much more complicated subject. Jesus said "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" which many christians interprets nowadays as a premise of separation of politics and religion. The catholics have a pope that historicaly was a kind of king who gave their legitimacy to other kings. Anyway I know that nationalism can be considered as a form of idolatry but having some kind of patriotic feeling is not prohibited for most christians tradition. (DISCLAIMER : I am not christian)

This is a much more complicated subject. Jesus said "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar" which many christians interprets nowadays as a premise of separation of politics and religion. The catholics have a pope that historicaly was a kind of king who gave their legitimacy to other kings. Anyway I know that nationalism can be considered as a form of idolatry but having some kind of patriotic feeling is not prohibited for most christians tradition.
It is not forbidden, but it is not something aligned with the true concept of nationalism. And nationalism itself is reactionary. And Christianity revolutionary.

No matter what Jesus said, to me he is nothing, I completely discard this false Manzer along with Paul.

And Christianity revolutionary.
It depends on interpretation as always.
No matter what Jesus said
:dafuckfeels:Bro for christians what jesus said= what god said. so it is important if we want to understand christianity
The problem with religions is that the texts on which they are based are sufficiently contradictory and vague, allowing the political authority of the time or the readers to interpret them as they wish.

:dafuckfeels:Bro for christians what jesus said= what god said. so it is important if we want to understand christianity

But that's it, Christianity is a sect, lol, it's not even considered a religion in itself, it arose from distorted influences of Judaism and the lying theology of Paul, who was also influenced by Hellenism.Every religion precedes an older one.

The problem with religions is that the texts on which they are based are sufficiently contradictory and vague, allowing the political authority of the time or the readers to interpret them as they wish.

It's like I said, Christianity is revolutionary, it always proposes one more detail, it keeps changing until it completely falls into lies.

Christianity preaches universalism. I don't know how some people have associated nationalism with Christianity. in Germany during WWII, you would be sent to jail if you refused to join the army based on pacifist ideals.

Jesus was indeed a revolutionary

But Christianity became corrupted and became a state religion.

Follower of Jesus > revolutionary

Follower of Christianity > cuckservative

We have to differentiate.

Jesus was indeed a revolutionary

But Christianity became corrupted and became a state religion.

Follower of Jesus > revolutionary

Follower of Christianity > cuckservative

We have to differentiate.
Firstly, what you are saying is nothing more than a misunderstanding of this context, as none of this has any correlation. Secondly, you are being deceived by yourself in this statement by seeing it in another thread.

I'm not talking specifically about Jesus, I'm talking about the reactionary political state in the midst of a nationalist state, and showing that Christianity has no place. Just that, and it is correct, because Christianity is revolutionary.

Secondly, Christianity is made to focus on Jesus, and the rest is talk taken from the Jewish elements themselves, Jesus was a "son" of God made in the image of Paul (influenced by Hellenism and Platonism), and not in the Torah scriptures themselves, it's amazing how this is refuted. I don't follow the dead, and I don't follow religion focusing on this dead, both cuck.

And yes, Jesus was a kind of revolutionary created for Rome.

Firstly, what you are saying is nothing more than a misunderstanding of this context, as none of this has any correlation. Secondly, you are being deceived by yourself in this statement by seeing it in another thread.

I'm not talking specifically about Jesus, I'm talking about the reactionary political state in the midst of a nationalist state, and showing that Christianity has no place. Just that, and it is correct, because Christianity is revolutionary.

Secondly, Christianity is made to focus on Jesus, and the rest is talk taken from the Jewish elements themselves, Jesus was a "son" of God made in the image of Paul (influenced by Hellenism and Platonism), and not in the Torah scriptures themselves, it's amazing how this is refuted. I don't follow the dead, and I don't follow religion focusing on this dead, both cuck.

And yes, Jesus was a kind of revolutionary created for Rome.

I just wanted to talk about Jesus like a historical figure

I understand the difference between the universality of Christianity and its incompatibility with nationalism, I just don't care because Christianity as a religion is garbage.