Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is no such thing as being 'pilled'

BorrowedTime

BorrowedTime

arguably a piece of shit
-
100% - Permaban Infiltrator
It's simple, really. Subscribing and identifying with a pill keeps you worshiping it as the only truth.

Yes, everything in the blackpill can happen, but it's not the only 'truth'. In a way, all the pills are right, which makes them all invalid. The blackpill only serves to create a self-fulfilling prophecy, allowing you to wallow in your own self pity.

ITT: People who timestamp my joined date.

It's simple, really. Subscribing and identifying with a pill keeps you worshiping it as the only truth.

Yes, everything in the blackpill can happen, but it's not the only 'truth'. In a way, all the pills are right, which makes them all invalid. The blackpill only serves to create a self-fulfilling prophecy, allowing you to wallow in your own self pity.

ban him

Fakecels need to be excommunicated

Eat the blackpill of get the fuck out of here

Last edited:
i see your point, i have always felt this sense that being aware of the truth arises due to pain. suffering expands your awareness while being comfortable dulls you. what the black pill is basically a sense of awareness gain by social pain that we experienced.

a normie wont reach this level of understanding until they have suffered.

i see your point, i have always felt this sense that being aware of the truth arises due to pain. suffering expands your awareness while being comfortable dulls you. what the black pill is basically a sense of awareness gain by social pain that we experienced.

a normie wont reach this level of understanding until they have suffered.
Yes, the problem however with classing others as 'normies' is it allows yourself to self-identify as a creature unworthy of happiness.

Yes, the problem however with classing others as 'normies' allows yourself to self-identify as a creature unworthy of happiness.
im overweight small dicked with bad teeth, trust me i am inferior. the thing with happiness is that an illusion, we are like rats on a treadmill with a piece of cheese out of reach. the will to live forces all to thrive and suffer.

I'm sorry...I don't care about sucking at this point. I had some money...wish it had stopped broken windows or constant yelling.

24 was fine.

I'm sorry...I don't care about sucking at this point. I had some money...wish it had stopped broken windows or constant yelling.

24 was fine.

this thread got ruined quick, it had potential

im overweight small dicked with bad teeth, trust me i am inferior. the thing with happiness is that an illusion, we are like rats on a treadmill with a piece of cheese out of reach. the will to live forces all to thrive and suffer.
Interesting perspective... you're right that happiness can be out of reach - the difficult task of living in the moment helps, but we're hitting hippie zen talk. It's helpful, though.

The things you listed don't make you inferior, unless material things are your sole metric, but that's not 'reality' as much as it is a societal construct

I agree with you for the "all the pills are right" thing but not on the rest

I agree with you for the "all the pills are right" thing but not on the rest
Well if all pills are right, subscribing to any one pill means you're just neglecting other things that are right. Which defeats the point

BorrowedTime

arguably a piece of shit​

JoinedFeb 1, 2024Posts32

Well if all pills are right, subscribing to any one pill means you're just neglecting other things that are right. Which defeats the point
They are all right to some extent, it doesn't mean that the whole blackpill is complete bs

They are all right to some extent, it doesn't mean that the whole blackpill is complete bs
Not what I'm saying at all, I'm saying everything in the blackpill can, and has happened. But the pills just create a box around how you perceive the world. You start to cherry pick evidence at best, and manifest at worst

Either one of them is the absolute truth, or none of them are

Interesting perspective... you're right that happiness can be out of reach - the difficult task of living in the moment helps, but we're hitting hippie zen talk. It's helpful, though.

The things you listed don't make you inferior, unless material things are your sole metric, but that's not 'reality' as much as it is a societal construct
it makes me sexually inferior, no bitches for me

it makes me sexually inferior, no bitches for me
Hmm, if the metric is a numbers game stacked up against more celibate people. You're the only thing that matters in your metric. This is what I'm trying to say.

Hmm, if the metric is a numbers game stacked up against more celibate people. You're the only thing that matters in your metric. This is what I'm trying to say.
thats retarded, you are a fakecel, stop preaching, you dont know shit about me

The blackpill only serves to create a self-fulfilling prophecy, allowing you to wallow in your own self pity.
Back to cuckit, normie faggot

Appropriate username considering how you'll probably be banned soon.

Then why you roast me for my joindate for no reason ?
That's true @THE TRUE DIGLET you should've roasted him for being a pegging cuck instead

No one cares

Gtfo normie faggot

Peace out bitch.