Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is no such thing as being in a relationship or having a girlfriend.

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
When you are with a girl, she always has other options, in her snapchat, insta, whatever the fuck, she has options.

If a man with a higher SMV than you hits her up, you are out of the picture.

Every girl has a ton of guys to pick from, and these guys keep in contact with her even when you are in this so called 'relationship'.

So can you even call it a relationship?

How can it be a relationship if she is talking with other men while you are dating?

Its because there is no such thing.

Expect the first time you sticking your dick in a female, for a ticking time bomb to be started, its only a matter of time till it explodes.

Plan b

truth. if any of us magically get a gf once you have sex expect it to end soon after.

The Sexual Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Most posts like this are cope. Foids can be loyal to chad despite gigachad. Its even of plots of disney movies like beauty and the beast.

Only the more degenerate foids would cheat on chad (although almost all would cheat on anything less).

Most posts like this are cope. Foids can be loyal to chad despite gigachad. Its even of plots of disney movies like beauty and the beast.

Only the more degenerate foids would cheat on chad (although almost all would cheat on anything less).

Yeah but we’re not chads, so we should give up, which is his point.

Taking woman rights away is the only solution

Monkeybranching and hypergamy are well established theories.

Healthy relationships are impossible for sub-8 males.

Very true, I have a friend who was with a girl for around 3 years. He got cancer and within 4 months she dumped him for another guy. they're only loyal to chad as long as he maintains his chad status, when he loses chad status due to illness or other factors it's not long before she finds another guy. these hoes aren't loyal

Very true, I have a friend who was with a girl for around 3 years. He got cancer and within 4 months she dumped him for another guy. they're only loyal to chad as long as he maintains his chad status, when he loses chad status due to illness or other factors it's not long before she finds another guy. these hoes aren't loyal
Damn.

She's not yours, it's just your turn.

They can't help it, it's in their hypergamous nature... Even the ones I would have considered loyal or decent... give them a little alcohol while near a chad... and next thing I know is my best friend is in pieces because of that cheating bitch.

Fuck chicks who are your looks level, long term chicks who are below your looks level. If you are 8 to 9 in looks of course.

Hypergamy knows no bounds.

Once she lays eyes on a superior male, you can kiss your chances goodbye.

It’s shit like this that make me lose all hope. Even when I do get her, I’m scared of losing her. And anything can set it off like putting the toilet paper the wrong way

@FiveFourManlet is a high iq member

This is the biggest cope ever.

Most people I know are in happy committed relationships. We're missing out, just face it, jfl this forum is far too low IQ to take seriously. "Durrr everyone is getting cheated on durr only Chad gets sex durr 80/20"

You guys are the biggest copers ever, more than "blue pilled" people you make fun of.

Well it's an infograph so it must be true.

Most people I know are in happy committed relationships. We're missing out, just face it, jfl this forum is far too low IQ to take seriously. "Durrr everyone is getting cheated on durr only Chad gets sex durr 80/20"

You guys are the biggest copers ever, more than "blue pilled" people you make fun of.

to quoth the legendary ritalincel:

315.jpg

to quoth the legendary ritalincel:

315.jpg
>someone who spends their whole lives making themselves feel better every day by posting a stupid face on an incel forum is "legendary"

Keep coping u manlet.

>someone who spends their whole lives making themselves feel better every day by posting a stupid face on an incel forum is "legendary"

Keep coping u manlet.
>curry calling someone else a manlet :lul::kys:

this thread made it onto IT

you made it

Maybe you just met lucky people.Besides, there's no way you could know whats going on in the shadows of those relationships.

Maybe you just met lucky people. The majority still has to deal with that fact.

bannable post tbh.

All i stated was facts, its not that fucking hard to realise that most girls have other options and will leave you when a better man comes around.

You are the one coping.
Under - rated is a better definition.

Last edited:
bannable post tbh.

All i stated was facts, its not that fucking hard to realise that most girls have other options and will leave you when a better man comes around.

You are the one coping.

Under - rated is a better definition.

I never argued that women don't cheat or move onto better guys. Of course they do. And of course it's a bigger problem with phones and social media.

What I argued is the the idea that all girls are always talking to other potential men to date/fuck, I've talked to a lot of girls who are transparent with their SOs and give social media logins and such. I would say a LARGE majority of women do not cheat or automatically go with a guy who has more "SMV", women aren't just machines calculating SMV, there are other factors in relationships.

There are also bigger problems with the coping in this forum in general, "reverse copes" where blackpilled topics are taken to the extreme as a coping mechanism to pretend like inceldom actually affects 80% of men when in reality inceldom is an outlier. FFS you're 5'4'', you are 2 or 3 standard deviations below the average height for men.

Maybe you just met lucky people.Besides, there's no way you could know whats going on in the shadows of those relationships.
True, I don't know, but I do know that men that aren't vaginas do have some basic way of monitoring a girl's social in general, you shouldn't enter a relationship if a girl isn't giving you access to her phone.

Last edited:
I've talked to a lot of girls who are transparent with their SOs and give social media logins and such. I would say a LARGE majority of women do not cheat or automatically go with a guy who has more "SMV", women aren't just machines calculating SMV, there are other factors in relationships.
"dont listen to what women say, watch how they act"
Nothing further explanation needed for this quote.

Its like saying "oh girls dont care about height or looks, ive talking to tons of transparent girls and they tell me all the time that height and looks doesnt matter".

Very low IQ post.

Its like saying "oh girls dont care about height or looks, ive talking to tons of transparent girls and they tell me all the time that height and looks doesnt matter".

Very low IQ post.
even redpillers agree with me, and they have no idea about how brutal the blackpill is, i am sure there are plenty of bluepilled forums for you to settle into.

I have to agree with this. I just got told to kill myself for stating my opinion in my first post. Somehow, incels who are aware they are low IQ, think they own the absolute truth about X topic.

I also agree with this 100%. Talking with women being a guy means nothing, absolutely nothing. You won't ever get to know what they really do and have done, no matter how much trust you have. My sister (who supposedly I have a lot of trust with, and is a 7+) has talked with me about times when she cheated on her ex, and I'm pretty sure that's just like a 5%. The tip of the iceberg.

It is really bluepilled to think there's a chance for a healthy relationship being less than an 8, unless you want some very ugly woman. And even then, you still are at high risk of getting cheated on.

I have to agree with this. I just got told to kill myself for stating my opinion in my first post. Somehow, incels who are aware they are low IQ, think they own the absolute truth about X topic.

I also agree with this 100%. Talking with women being a guy means nothing, absolutely nothing. You won't ever get to know what they really do and have done, no matter how much trust you have. My sister (who supposedly I have a lot of trust with, and is a 7+) has talked with me about times when she cheated on her ex, and I'm pretty sure that's just like a 5%. The tip of the iceberg.

It is really bluepilled to think there's a chance for a healthy relationship being less than an 8, unless you want some very ugly woman. And even then, you still are at high risk of getting cheated on.
well you agree with both sides, make your fucking mind up.
Low IQ

well you agree with both sides, make your fucking mind up.
Low IQ
Hahaha. The sides I quoted are completely unrelated, I think. I don't agree with everything big nose said, just the part I quoted, since I've seen a lot of cope in the forum (not this post tho).

By the way, I like your posts. From the time I've been lurking here you seem one of the realest, and I like how you talk from experience, not made up stuff (hopefully, haha). I have something to tell you that could be of your interest. Seems like I'm too new to PM members, but if you wanna know about it PM me.

I don't know why subhuman basement-dwelling virgins with no friends believe they're some grand authority on women just because they read online dating statistics and watch Youtube videos to support their confirmation bias. I'm honestly curious if I as a 2/10 currycel actually mog most of this forum because most write as if they've never held a social interaction in their lives.

The only accurate "pills" given here are face height and racepills. The rest is just like autistic rambling based on no real life experience. And I think most are trying to downplay and act like they're not missing something by pulling horseshit out of their ass like "everyone gets cucked" or "all sub Chads are beta providers and don't get real sex". If these copers believed any of the shit they spew they'd leave this forum and go join a MGTOW forum. The reality is blackpilled incels know we are genetic subhumans too ugly and worthless for relationships. The base desire for a relationship is what brings you here. If you're going to come here and claim women and relationships are shit and pointless to a bunch of people deprived of love, then you belong on a MGTOW forum.

I don't know why subhuman basement-dwelling virgins with no friends believe they're some grand authority on women just because they read online dating statistics and watch Youtube videos to support their confirmation bias. I'm honestly curious if I as a 2/10 currycel actually mog most of this forum because most write as if they've never held a social interaction in their lives.

The only accurate "pills" given here are face height and racepills. The rest is just like autistic rambling based on no real life experience. And I think most are trying to downplay and act like they're not missing something by pulling horseshit out of their ass like "everyone gets cucked" or "all sub Chads are beta providers and don't get real sex". If these copers believed any of the shit they spew they'd leave this forum and go join a MGTOW forum. The reality is blackpilled incels know we are genetic subhumans too ugly and worthless for relationships. The base desire for a relationship is what brings you here. If you're going to come here and claim women and relationships are shit and pointless to a bunch of people deprived of love, then you belong on a MGTOW forum.
lol you sound just like a cucktears member, go join their reddit to spread the bluepill with them.

lol you sound just like a cucktears member, go join their reddit to spread the bluepill with them.
Good thing a mental (and physical) midget like you isn't a mod, then I might actually care whatever advice you give me. You make a shit thread --> I challenge your shitty assertions --> you get butthurt that your hugbox is broken and tell me to join "cuck tears" instead of arguing like a mature person.

You as a deluded subhuman believe relationships are worthless and women are garbage. Fine. Then why are you here? I don't think relationships are a cuckfest and I also don't think women are worthless, hence I fundamentally desire one. The difference is I don't go full sour grapes and act like the thing I want most isn't all it's made out to be when women and relationships are a fulfilling part of the human experience that we are seriously missing out on.

Good thing a mental (and physical) midget like you isn't a mod, then I might actually care whatever advice you give me. You make a shit thread --> I challenge your shitty assertions --> you get butthurt that your hugbox is broken and tell me to join "cuck tears" instead of arguing like a mature person.

You as a deluded subhuman believe relationships are worthless and women are garbage. Fine. Then why are you here? I don't think relationships are a cuckfest and I also don't think women are worthless, hence I fundamentally desire one. The difference is I don't go full sour grapes and act like the thing I want most isn't all it's made out to be when women and relationships are a fulfilling part of the human experience that we are seriously missing out on.
Well... someone is coping...
I think you should start reading more blackpills before you get so emotional with me.

All i state is facts.

Well... someone is coping...
I think you should start reading more blackpills before you get so emotional with me.

All i state is facts.
Coping = all women are cheating and 80% of men are incel cuckolds (denial of reality, never leaves basement, sour grapes)
Fact = we are subhumans who cannot get into relationships because we are boring and ugly. We are UNLIKE most men.