Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is No Such Thing as a Mentalcel

For all the reasons people state I don't hate you outright because I haven't really seen the threads/comments you made that got you a bit of infamy only some comments I've seen.

LMAO are there threads talking about me or something?

If you were good looking it wouldn't matter if you were autistic or had anxiety because foids would literally be approaching you and laughing at every awkward statement you made. If you can't talk to women you're ugly, women will talk to YOU if you are good looking and you don't even have to say a word.
They exist. Orb, gambler etc have proven

If you were good looking it wouldn't matter if you were autistic or had anxiety because foids would literally be approaching you and laughing at every awkward statement you made. If you can't talk to women you're ugly, women will talk to YOU if you are good looking and you don't even have to say a word.

They do exist, I’m an example.

I don't know how to not make this sound like a brag but I did have females starting conversations with me or talking about me (positively) with their friends.
Usually i'm too autistic to go up to them but if I do i'm just a boring piece of shit because I have no personality due to so many years of social isolation.
Saying mentalcels have it as bad as uglycels is blasphemy but depending on the circumstances we can have it hard too.

I don't know how to not make this sound like a brag but I did have females starting conversations with me or talking about me (positively) with their friends.
Usually i'm too autistic to go up to them but if I do i'm just a boring piece of shit because I have no personality due to so many years of social isolation.
Saying mentalcels have it as bad as uglycels is blasphemy but depending on the circumstances we can have it hard too.

Everyone but me gotta learn this is LITERALLY retarded. You have foids hitting on you you aren't INCEL

Everyone but me gotta learn this is LITERALLY retarded. You have foids hitting on you you aren't INCEL

Yeah and i'm a KHHV because i'm too retarded to actually keep them interested in me. Unless you look like prime Chico you do need some sort of a personality.
I've never even had female friends.

Last edited:
Legit post, if you are suffering from some weird ass catatonic schizophrenia only then you are a mentalcel. If you are in that stage you won't be able to come to this forum and claim that you are a mental. Mentals don't realize they are mental, simple.

These so called (((mentalcels))) are either larping chad or so dumb that they don't realize they are ugly.
This
women administer IQ tests to chad before they fuck him within the first two hours of meeting hin
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Lol why everyone hates @FoidsDeserveCancer

Yeah and i'm a KHHV because i'm too retarded to actually keep them interested in me. Unless you look like prime Chico you do need some sort of a personality.
I've never even had female friends.

You're unbelievably fucking stupid. Foids don't CARE about your shitty personality, if you looked good they'd like you.
I can relate to the this

You can relate to his delusion yeah.

Okay, so they come up to me and start conversations or compliment me behind my back but when I try to actually go up and talk to them they lose interest after a few minutes.

If you're an 8/10 then sure they won't care about your personality but if you're below that you have to be at least a somewhat interesting person.

What do you mean compliment you behind your back, how the fuck would you know that. EVeryone but me gotta learn ur just unattractive.