Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is no such thing as a "looksmatch" . You are coping.

L

LanaDelRey

Banned
-
Case in point,a 3/10 female,your """looksmatch""" could go to a bar or a club or tinder or OKC etc and get 1000s of messages from all sorts of guys. 

While you as a 3/10 male are gonna be forced with an OCEAN of rejections and frustration. 

You arent fucking looksmatched,stop using this retarded word,your worth is not even 1/10 of hers.

There`s lookmatches, but not statusmatch`s that`s the diferent.

What when the patriarcal/Beta system was running, ugly women were expected to be with ugly men.

What he said. Looksmatch is just about the look itself, not about the status that comes with it.

What you're saying is looksmatch does exist, but the sexual marketplace is skewed.

Unbearable2woman said:
There`s lookmatches, but not statusmatch`s that`s the diferent.

What when the patriarcal/Beta system was running, ugly women were expected to be with ugly men.

NO!
You arent looksmatched a 3/10 guy has no female looksmatch. You are different planes of existence. 

Back in the day you are talking about business transactions and child rearing. It was simply business

Solitarian_Walker said:
What you're saying is looksmatch does exist, but the sexual marketplace is skewed.

When you look at a 3/10 girl your dick gets hard,you wanma hug her,kiss her etc. 

When she looks at a 3/10 guy she feels nothing. 

Conclusion a 3/10 girls looks better than a 3/10 guy in both absolute and relative terms.

LanaDelRey said:
NO!
You arent looksmatched a 3/10 guy has no female looksmatch. You are different planes of existence. 

Back in the day you are talking about business transactions and child rearing. It was simply business

When you look at a 3/10 girl your dick gets hard,you wanma hug her,kiss her etc. 

When she looks at a 3/10 guy she feels nothing. 

Conclusion a 3/10 girls looks better than a 3/10 guy in both absolute and relative terms.

Hold the fuck on dude. No. What you're describing is not about looks, it's about SMV. Women inherently have higher SMV than males. Your looks are your facial features, height, etc. Having higher SMV doesn't necessarily make you better looking. If that were the case, the Weeknd would be a gigaChad because he has extremely high SMV and can fuck any bitch he wants. Do not confuse the two.

NegroKing said:
Hold the fuck on dude. No. What you're describing is not about looks, it's about SMV. Women inherently have higher SMV than males. Your looks are your facial features, height, etc. Having higher SMV doesn't necessarily make you better looking. If that were the case, the Weeknd would be a gigaChad because he has extremely high SMV and can fuck any bitch he wants. Do not confuse the two.

But her pussy dosent get wet when she sees her "looksmatch" how they hell are they matched then? 

II can understand the concept of relative leader of looks,ie 3/10,4/10 etc. But you cannot compare your looks.with a female. You arent on the same.scales. 

You can say I am a 3/10 guy and Mog a 2/10 guy. But you cannot say I am a 3/10 guy and Mog the 2/10 girl.

LanaDelRey said:
But her pussy dosent get wet when she sees her "looksmatch" how they hell are they matched then? 

II can understand the concept of relative leader of looks,ie 3/10,4/10 etc. But you cannot compare your looks.with a female. You arent on the same.scales. 

You can say I am a 3/10 guy and Mog a 2/10 guy. But you cannot say I am a 3/10 guy and Mog the 2/10 girl.

That's stupid logic though. So if I'm an ugly male who only gets hard when I see girls who look like the chick in your avi, does that make me her looksmatch?

NegroKing said:
That's stupid logic though. So if I'm an ugly male who only gets hard when I see girls who look like the chick in your avi, does that make me her looksmatch?

If you would for real reject IN RL all other girls bellow her,ie reject 99% of females,and you LEGIT wouldn't get hard for any of them,they you are probably her looksmatch yes. 

The chances of that happening are close to zero tho.

LanaDelRey said:
If you would for real reject IN RL all other girls bellow her,ie reject 99% of females,and you LEGIT wouldn't get hard for any of them,they you are probably her looksmatch yes. 

The chances of that happening are close to zero tho.

But that's the thing though. I could be delusional and THINK I am too hot for anything less than her when I'm not in reality. And that's exactly the case with most modern females-they are fucking delusional because of the ridiculous amount of beta orbiters that make them think they're more attractive than they really are.

First of all, there al less females than men. This means that the average looking woman's face is baed on fewer samples than the average looking male face. This make the average line for inaccurate for women compared to men.

Second, ratings for women tend to vary a lot. The beauty standards for females are way more loose and arbitruary than the standards for  men. What a 10 is for one guy is a 5 for another. Men's ratings lack this much deviation.

You cannot accurately and objectively looksmatch men and women.

NegroKing said:
But that's the thing though. I could be delusional and THINK I am too hot for anything less than her when I'm not in reality. And that's exactly the case with most modern females-they are fucking delusional because of the ridiculous amount of beta orbiters that make them think they're more attractive than they really are.

1) in your hypothetical example.the person is delusional and is not relevant
2) yes girls can be delusional as well,HOWEVER the majority arent delusional if they can.get fucked by hot high status guy. 

Example:
A delusional girl says I am 8/10,she goes on Tinder gets only ugly guys,in the span of 10 years she once gets fucked by a 7/10 Chad and she considers her Chad her looksmatched because he fucked her once. 
Most people dont really like her,and she gets into fights all the time. Conclusion she is probably a 3/10.

Eexample 2:
A not delusional girl says I am a 7/10,goes on Tinder gets daily bombarded by attention,gets fucked by Chads semi reg,has orbiters,likes etc. Is always treated with respect and loved universaly. Conclusion she is probably a 7/10 female.

Look at this fucking women worshipping cuck

Reported and hope you get banned soon, if you're so thirsty for women attention you'll get plenty in incel tears

Looksmatch is exactly as it sounds like, someone with the same quality of looks as you. It doesn't change that she gets Chad, she still has the same genetic quality other than being female.

LanaDelRey said:
Case in point,a 3/10 female,your """looksmatch""" could go to a bar or a club or tinder or OKC etc and get 1000s of messages from all sorts of guys. 

While you as a 3/10 male are gonna be forced with an OCEAN of rejections and frustration. 

You arent fucking looksmatched,stop using this retarded word,your worth is not even 1/10 of hers.

I already explained in one of my threads all this stuff

document yourself

LanaDelRey said:
1) in your hypothetical example.the person is delusional and is not relevant
2) yes girls can be delusional as well,HOWEVER the majority arent delusional if they can.get fucked by hot high status guy. 

Example:
A delusional girl says I am 8/10,she goes on Tinder gets only ugly guys,in the span of 10 years she once gets fucked by a 7/10 Chad and she considers her Chad her looksmatched because he fucked her once. 
Most people dont really like her,and she gets into fights all the time. Conclusion she is probably a 3/10.

Eexample 2:
A not delusional girl says I am a 7/10,goes on Tinder gets daily bombarded by attention,gets fucked by Chads semi reg,has orbiters,likes etc. Is always treated with respect and loved universaly. Conclusion she is probably a 7/10 female.

The most interesting thought there is how much women overrate themselves today. I never thought about it much, but I wonder if these women on Tinder legitimately believe they are points higher than they really are. 

A true 9 or 10 is both beautiful and young. A woman who is past 25 is already losing points to all of the ripe, eager and energetic, mentally fresh 18-21 fuckbunnies. 

But these actual women who never were higher than a 7 or 8 in their physical prime are now aging, still fucking around with 9 and 10 Chads as their cum dumpster, and actually believe they are in their league rather than an orgasm utility in a degenerate society of secular ass worshipping.