Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL there is no such thing as a lesbian

PrototypeCel

PrototypeCel

Veteran
★★★★
when women say they are "lesbian" its a larp
Goodfellas GIF

when women go "lesbian" it just means they cant find chad
i mean cmon they use penis shaped objects to pleasure eachother with JFL they obviously like dick and always will
also any "lesbian" foid has mental issues and baggage that even normies would have a hard time dealing with
and they might fuck a normie every now and then because no chad and go back to larping but the majority just end up voluntarily alone because they dont get the same feeling they do from normies they do from a chad

Last edited:
Holy WATER
this is for the GrAYs basically
also i made this post because some anime pfp foid made a post saying men ruin everything :foidSoy:

Last edited:
i mean cmon they use penis shaped objects to pleasure eachother with JFL they obviously like dick and always will

Bad argument. Boys have fists and buttholes but I'm never fucking a dude no matter how tight his asshole is.

Women being homosexuality is phantasmic. Women’s default sexual preference = chadsexual. Lesbians are just women who are severely misandristic and couldn’t find the Chaddest Chad to fuck them so they settled down for their own kind instead.

Lesbians don’t exist.

Lesbian until they taste chads dick

Lesbian = rabid whore spoiled by chad's dick

Yeah im not sure what the deal is why foids can be perfectly straight but kiss each other on the lips and shit, idk im not a normie and dont hang around foids.

'Lesbians' are 'bi' the moment they have the chance to fuck Chad.

Women being homosexuality is phantasmic. Women’s default sexual preference = chadsexual. Lesbians are just women who are severely misandristic and couldn’t find the Chaddest Chad to fuck them so they settled down for their own kind instead.
:bigbrain: exactly this
couldnt of said it any better

Yeah im not sure what the deal is why foids can be perfectly straight but kiss each other on the lips and shit, idk im not a normie and dont hang around foids.
theyd rather kiss eachoter instead of some truecel freak or normie
they view both the same way

They view other women as more sexually attractive than sub chads

incel science 101

No such thing as a heterosexual woman either they’re all bisexual

I despise lesbowhores

Female sexuality has universal appeal

True. Lesbians pretend to be gay as a defense mechanism from abuse, to garner attention, to make a political statement, or because they're too fat and ugly to land a Chad.

"Lesbians" Are as real as "Femcels"