Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal There is no SEAmaxxing for curries

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★
Curries are absolutely not welcome in SEA.

Often they can't even book a bus and get faced with a message like this:
Screenshot 2023 05 21 at 033802

In Thailand while backpacking I met a curry, the guy lived there, and he literally shaved his head and grew a beard so he could look like an afro. He told me Thais were ultra racist against curries, and he once even saw a hotel with a sign "No curries allowed on this property".

Many clubs don't allow curries inside or charge them extra
Screenshot 2023 05 21 at 034212

Even half curries get discriminated
Screenshot 2023 05 21 at 034257

It is truly over for curries, they are the only race that can't SEAmaxx

Last edited:
what do they expect
they're going to a giant sex hotel of white men and thais hate brown men the most especially brown asian men.
even nigs can SEAmaxx at thailand but not curries. i actually beleive that you can get a wife if you're a white gook or a tall thugmaxxed nigger without even paying money.
thai toilets will do anything so they don't marry their own men and other brown east asians.

Water is wet, curries are universal subhumans

Water is wet, curries are universal subhumans
Is there any nationality of foids that doesn't hate curries ? (including their own)

Is there any nationality of foids that doesn't hate curries ? (including their own)
Probably not, we have a rightfully deserved shitty reputation

No no you don’t get it. I’ve been to Thailand and their hate towards curries is justified. For some reason most of the Indians visiting Thailand are the poor budget travelers. They come in large groups, stay in one hotel room, when they go to bars they share one drink between like 5 of them, then they go to beach road and offer the girls 800 baht to fuck all 5 of them Indian rape train style.

No no you don’t get it. I’ve been to Thailand and their hate towards curries is justified. For some reason most of the Indians visiting Thailand are the poor budget travelers. They come in large groups, stay in one hotel room, when they go to bars they share one drink between like 5 of them, then they go to beach road and offer the girls 800 baht to fuck all 5 of them Indian rape train style.
Yeah, I noticed, they were always in groups of 4 to 5 men. Many were fat and smelly.