Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There is no reset button on life.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
You have one chance to create a good life for yourself, and if you fuck it up, there's no going back.

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

Other humans should financially compensate us.

why can't we start a new save

I wish I could have personalized my character like in video games

makes me think about the china’s gaokao or south korea’s suneung, a single exam paper that largely dictates the future trajectory of your life, the university you attend, your socioeconomic status, career opportunities, social circles, etc.

yet, those who have genes that are well adapted to their environment will repeatedly be given extra chances to succeed in other ways.

i wonder what it means to have a good life

Like picking a new IRL avatar?
I'd basically be myself, but a Chad amped version.
Chap amped as in, better jaw, better voice, physically stronger, taller, and a different shade eye color.
I still retain the fashion and style of current me though.

makes me think about the china’s gaokao or south korea’s suneung, a single exam paper that largely dictates the future trajectory of your life, the university you attend, your socioeconomic status, career opportunities, social circles, etc.
Based but still fucked up.
yet, those who have genes that are well adapted to their environment will repeatedly be given extra chances to succeed in other ways.
Eugenics once again.
A question we'll never have the answer too.

i want to kill myself

What if I tell you U can, but you won't have any knowledge from the previous game
Also depends on whether or not I'm the same person as before because if so, then the results of my next iteration would be more or less the same as my first one.

jesus christ

If I kill myself and that can guarantee a reset, I will keep doing it until I get what I deserve.

There is something called rope and/or finish off your brain (turn your brain into pieces of flesh).

don't worry reencarnation is real

I don’t know about you but I don’t want to live this hell again

a reset button isn't enough

tenor.png

but theres an ignore button for ur shit threads