Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is no point in caring about or participating in politics when you are an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
Think about both sides are against incels and hate us. They have done nothing that will benefit incels so why the fuck would you give a fuck ? It's unnecesary bs . Fuck the rightwing and fuck the left wing and anything in between. One side is for muh marriage(which only uppertier normies/chadlites and chads participate in ) and the other side is for wahmens rights and spreading degeneracy which again (uppertier normies/chadlites/chads) participate in. Not even once have i seen the left wing or right wing stand up for the divorce rates , yeah that's right not even fucking once. So while they may seem opposed they are 2 sides of the same coin. Gynocentrism. Which for the most part benefits women and not men and it will never change since both sides give enourmous rights to women. So fuck em both :feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:

biden will accelerate our downfall, but in the end both bases are egotistical pricks who view us as toxic waste. Redpilled conservatives and IT liberals all hate incels

Cope I pay taxes

biden will accelerate our downfall, but in the end both bases are egotistical pricks who view us as toxic waste. Redpilled conservatives and IT liberals all hate incels
yeah that's what im saying they don't care about us . So why care about them?

yeah that's what im saying they don't care about us . So why care about them?
I don't, I just hate liberals more

true indeed, nobody gives a shit about incel

exactly. we lose regardless, there is no actual choice to be made by us.

We have to chose the option that screws us over slightly less

I want trump simply to see normies and foids cry

If one side will hate me but leave me alone and not censor me, not put affirmative action to women and others, among other things, while the other side wants to see me in jail because i have bad thoughts about wahmen, then yes, politics are important to me.

Yep i agree for the most part. The only issues i have a stake in are healthcare and drug legalization.

I voted for Biden because if trump ever gets around to destroying obamacare im gonna be kicked off my parent's insurance plan and fucked over because muh preexisting conditions. Maybe he'll also make some progress on weed, but im not hopeful on that front.

For the most part though it doesnt fucking matter for incels. Having a massive hard-on for either side is a normie trait

this is the truth, either way the masses will always hate us and want us dead.
Atleast with trump things will stay the same for the most part. With biden, he will actually listen to libtards and this site could get shut down

Thomas Aquinas iq

Atleast with trump things will stay the same for the most part. With biden, he will actually listen to libtards and this site could get shut down
Those who say this fundamentally misunderstand the dynamics between liberals and leftists.

These dynamics can be gleaned through a study of the Russian Revolution:

like liberals and leftists in the prelude to the Russian Revolution, the liberals keep a degree of separation from the leftists and present the latter as their malicious alter ego, which you can prevent from manifesting if only you vote for liberal parties rather than conservative parties in the parliament.

If Biden is elected, the censorship and oppression of dissidents will actually abate.

People that spend too much time indoors, tend to be attracted to esoteric political ideologies; hoping it will cure their problems. There's no ideology for your face.