Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

there is no point in "being healthy" if you dont "look healthy"

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
The premise there is fuck all point in doing the clean lifestyle and straight edge not drinking or smoking, if dont look healthy, eg healthy facial development WHICH IS THE LARGEST INDICATOR OF HEALTH KNOWN TO MAN.

you see it all the time chad partying chad dying chad or stacey living i complete filth, but the healthy facial development means they dont get any dark circles or rings around eyes, no facial sagging no wrinkles etc etc etc and everyone goes how do you look so healthy bro you look like your keeping well bro

Then you have a person with severe or even mild facial developmental problems eg recession and they have bags and dark circles and sagging skin more of a double chin, wrinkles around mouth and eyes etc etce. With these incels drinking litres of green smoothies a day gym maxxing to the hilt with 5 litres of water, THEY STILL LOOK UNHEALTHY DUE TO THE BONES IN THEIR FACE.

The number 1 element of attractiveness is looking healthy, however dumbass normans equate healthy living with this looking healthy, however THERE IS LITTLE TO NO CORRELATION WITH PEOPLE UNDER 35 HOW THEY LIVE AND WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE.

CHAD COULD BE SLEEPING ROUGH DOWNING 10 PINTS A NIGHT AND STILL LOOK "HEALTHIER" THAN THE INCEL GYM RAT

thoughts

At least you feel that you tried

The thing is, you being unhealthy can also influence your looks though.
Then you have a person with severe or even mild facial developmental problems eg recession and they have bags and dark circles and sagging skin more of a double chin, wrinkles around mouth and eyes etc etce. With these incels drinking litres of green smoothies a day gym maxxing to the hilt with 5 litres of water, THEY STILL LOOK UNHEALTHY DUE TO THE BONES IN THEIR FACE.
Moreover, they are unhealthy. Bimax isn't even a plastic surgery in fact.

Last edited:
The thing is, you being unhealthy can also influence your looks though.

Moreover, they are unhealthy. Bimax isn't even a plastic surgery in fact.
this is the premise of the post even when they are living unhealthy chad and stacey through their healthy developed faces dont get the down sides of the unhealthy living half as much as less developed faces, they get away with all manner of shit staying up all night partying excessively, and still go to work AND MOG THE VERY NEXT DAY.

who said bimaxillary surgery was plastic surgery
IT IS CRANIOFACIAL SURGERY AND I AGREE CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH BUT CAN GET YOU MUCH MORE SUPPORT FACIALLY TO ACHIEVE THE HEALTHY LOOK THAN WITHOUT

they get away with all manner of shit staying up all night partying excessively, and still go to work AND MOG THE VERY NEXT DAY.
But still, Chad who leads a healthy lifestyle will mog them. Chads and Staceys aren't invulnerable. Although ofc a healthy lifestyle can't fix one's subhuman genetics. Subhumans should care about their health more, since they're weaker. As for me, I'm just depressed af, so I don't give a fuck already.

But still, Chad who leads a healthy lifestyle will mog them. Chads and Staceys aren't invulnerable. Although ofc a healthy lifestyle can't fix one's subhuman genetics. Subhumans should care about their health more, since they're weaker. As for me, I'm just depressed af, so I don't give a fuck already.
your contrarian views mean jack shit if they are premised on jack shit
YOU MORON

YOU HAVE NO POINTS YOUR NEGATIONS DONT WORK ITS BACKED UP BY SHIT TIER LOGIC
it is irrelevent if chad mogs more by being healthier he already mogs even leading an unhealthy life

you think im plucking this from the fucking sky

when i have witnessed this first hand

and you come back at me with jeeeeeez chad mogs more by being healthier bro

yes and this gives me nothing more than is already in my post how does this negate anything i have said

your contrarian views mean jack shit if they are premised on jack shit
YOU MORON

YOU HAVE NO POINTS YOUR NEGATIONS DONT WORK ITS BACKED UP BY SHIT TIER LOGIC
it is irrelevent if chad mogs more by being healthier he already mogs even leading an unhealthy life

you think im plucking this from the fucking sky

when i have witnessed this first hand

and you come back at me with jeeeeeez chad mogs more by being healthier bro

yes and this gives me nothing more than is already in my post how does this negate anything i have said
Chad has way better genes than a subhuman. So what? That's another water-is-wet thread, tbh. And you're wrong that they can do whatever they want with their lifestyle and keep looking great at the same time. They're not gods. They're peaces of meat too after all.

The premise there is fuck all point in doing the clean lifestyle and straight edge not drinking or smoking, if dont look healthy, eg healthy facial development WHICH IS THE LARGEST INDICATOR OF HEALTH KNOWN TO MAN.

you see it all the time chad partying chad dying chad or stacey living i complete filth, but the healthy facial development means they dont get any dark circles or rings around eyes, no facial sagging no wrinkles etc etc etc and everyone goes how do you look so healthy bro you look like your keeping well bro

The number 1 element of attractiveness is looking healthy, however dumbass normans equate healthy living with this looking healthy, however THERE IS LITTLE TO NO CORRELATION WITH PEOPLE UNDER 35 HOW THEY LIVE AND WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE.

CHAD COULD BE SLEEPING ROUGH DOWNING 10 PINTS A NIGHT AND STILL LOOK "HEALTHIER" THAN THE INCEL GYM RAT

thoughts
take the healthy pill lol

I love drugs and twinkies

thoughts
I understood your brocel point, but I think health is something extremely important for guys with us, regardless of what ugly be some guy here, rather be ugly with a good health than being ugly and suffering every day for some shitty disease or something like that.

Truth. But for the vast majority of people, even most incels, going from an unhealthy to a healthy lifestyle will probably improve their looks. But it's still over for truecels.
it didnt for me lol

but alas i still cant sleep well anyway lol

I drink like a sailor. I have so many unhealthy habits to cope with my inceldom :feelsbadman:

Really? Becuase I think there is almost always a clear difference when going from eating exclusively mcdonalds, not exercising, sleeping like shit etc. To eating healthily, exercising, getting sun and skincaremaxxing.
wrong YOUR STILL AN INCEL

YOU CANT JUDGE HOW "GOOD" YOU LOOK

AS I SAY

THE ONLY MIRROR YOU NEED IS WALK OUTSIDE AND SEE HOW PEOPLE TREAT YOU LOOK AT YOU

THAT IS YOUR MIRROR