Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There is no place for me in the world

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I hate the middle east and it's crazy Muslims and shitty living standards. But I also hate the west with it's radical feminism and how beta white knights run everything. I want Blackops2cel to kill me.

Converting to Islam would greatly improve your social health, no? I'm not saying you should become a fake Muslim, I just mean getting involved in more Muslim customs and so on. Break bread with them and so on.

Just go to china.

The only place for me is 6feet underground

Islam is shit cope, it blinded me from the reality of this world. Also I respected 'wahmen' during my Muslim days and I was salafi, imagine how cucked sufis are.
I'm just saying for OP to be less outcasted by his society is all. In Muslim majority countries that can be a real fix from what i gather. Unlike the West, where converting to Christianity for example is not gonna give you much of an edge anymore.

Islam is shit cope, it blinded me from the reality of this world. Also I respected 'wahmen' during my Muslim days and I was salafi, imagine how cucked sufis are.
You were never salafi

Classical Muslim response. If you were Muslim and left then you were never Muslim. Besides your shit religion says that everyone is born Muslim because of muh fitrah.
Lmfao respecting women and salafi. You were bluepilled and all ex muslim foids would rather fuck a white guy than your ex muslim ass

There is nowhere to run or hide

Muhammad gave women rights they shouldn't have received, I'm talking respect to that extent. You can't just say 'I hate women' as a Muslim. Also, I know that all ex-Muslim foids would rather fuck a white guy than an Arab ex-Muslim. Likewise Muslim foids would do the same, AWALT. The based pagan Arabs buried female babies alive because it was a disgrace, now that's cool. Continue following the dumb myths of religions, be my guest. Go ahead and waste your time, while you are spending your time, energy and money for the sake of 'muh god', Stacy the whore is earning hundreds of thousands up to many millions because of her orbiters.
Stacey can go fuck herself. I dont see any respecting women in true islam. You were probably listening to numan khan and yusuf estes lmfao cute

Converting to Islam would greatly improve your social health, no? I'm not saying you should become a fake Muslim, I just mean getting involved in more Muslim customs and so on. Break bread with them and so on.
If I convert to Islam my Christian family and friends will turn on me since they still think I'm a believer.

i belong nowhere and suck at everything :feelsrope:

Learn how to fly a plane.
Go to Isfail.
72 virgins await.
AKBAR!

Learn how to fly a plane.
Go to Isfail.
72 virgins await.
AKBAR!
ranslated-by-emri-tv-tie-me-to-a-missile-and-37923946.png

Honestly Islam is the best strategy in 2019. I get away with so much stuff if people try to question me. But you have to be a sincere believer in it. Ex-Muslims are the worst, they are so bluepilled it's super funny.

If I convert to Islam my Christian family and friends will turn on me since they still think I'm a believer.
I see. So you find no comfort in participating in the Christian community either?

I want all truecels to buy an island and cope together in our own community

Same here. I don’t belong in the west and curryland is a 3rd world shithole and everyone is low IQ and uncivilized.
The only place for me is 6feet underground

Just wait for the afterlife bro, that's legit my main cope

Only hope is to buyyourownislandmaxx

No joke I have been surfing through the web to join monasteries or communes because I find them as places that I can relate to and I have been emailing them but none of them said it is possible for me to join

No joke I have been surfing through the web to join monasteries or communes because I find them as places that I can relate to and I have been emailing them but none of them said it is possible for me to join
There is this monastary on an island in the Mediterranean that doesn't allow women to go there.