Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is no permanent place for incels and this site is no different.

Karl Bentayga

Karl Bentayga

Fuck Greycels
★★
Every single space or activity of low value men will soon or later be changed, infiltrated with chads, foids and completely wiped out of it’s main purpose to begin with. Me and some of my friends have suffered way too many times from this. I was part of a card game group at school and in a year it turned into a group that helps foids do homework and when one guy went apeshit and said fuck you to one foid the school closed our group because we “promoted gambling”. Later in high-school I used to go to these small car-meets where low value men/incels could meet and talk about cars (nearly all were rust buckets but it was a very genuine thing) and make friends. Two years in, it gets a lot of attention and now it is filled with foids “racing” their boyfriend’s cars, chads who now go there to drink and all guys who cared about the group have moved away from it. I would talk about gaming and how cucked it is today but it would take too long.

The point I’m trying to make by saying these things is that not only low value men/incels have no place in actual society we also don’t seem to have any safe haven on the internet. Even before /r/incels all similar communities before it have been ruined or even removed. Infiltrated by trannies, complete shitposters, LARPers, braggers and so on.

Every single place before this has been destroyed or deradicalized to normie level garbage. If you think this place is different you are wrong. Now since /r/braincels is no more, most content IT will get will be from this forum and in return will grant this place more attention, simply meaning there will be eventually more LARPers and infiltrators I have mentioned before. This place already has a problem with braggers and LARPers, I wonder how this place will look like in a years time.

I think the moderation here is aware of this issue hence why membership grows very slowly and many bans are given out.

Even me a a truecel is sitting on like 60%, so I can’t imagine LARPers lasting very long, they’d fuck up and get banned some how.

It's scary to think how effective they are at wiping out our safe havens. I agree that this site may not last another year, but there's always another site. Inceldom never dies, I've been frequenting the original love-shy & r9k since way back when. We just regroup, and rebrand. The base ideas have always been there. It's a stupid game of whack-a-mole for them.

Until inceldom is solved, we will always find ways to cope and meetup, even if we have to do it literally underground or in caves.

You´re right.
Every single place they infiltrate it in diminishes its purpose, and eventually it will turn to shit.
Doesn´t take that much, since they come in hordes.
I really do hate society man.

I think the moderation here is aware of this issue hence why membership grows very slowly and many bans are given out
which is the way it should be. imagine an influx of new users just LARPing as incels. then next minute calling us all losers and we should all kill ourselves.