Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is no middleground on attitudes towards foids, you are either simping and whiteknighting, or a "misogynist"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Most men out there are complete beta simp cucks, and the reason why is because that is the default state of man. Only after being blackpilled on female nature can you fight against this innate urge to simp so much. That is part of the reason we are hated so much. There are plenty of ugly men out there, but we speak the truth about toilets instead of submitting and catering to them, and that's what people hate. They want us to accept our positions as slaves who worship teh kweens, and when we don't, we are "misogynists".

Based, retarded society, I do not think it is entirely the fault of our biological imperative, it is something else that has been conditioned in recent times.
No woman deserves my respect, they owe me, I am superior to any woman at any time of the day.

Yeah, simping/whiteknighting is reserved for normies.

Chad could slap their ass and finger their butt in the middle of a meeting in a crowded office, and he'd just be flirting and being sociable.

Chad could slap their ass and finger their butt in the middle of a meeting in a crowded office, and he'd just be flirting and being sociable.
Tschaddonnerschwanz

Yup, that's pretty much how it works

And all of these hundreds of sluts he can fuck think that they can date him because he fucked their holes. Women are so dumb.
Foid don't care. Foid want chad baby.

yes. chadfish destroys me every time. cant fathom a reality where attracting a woman is that easy or possible at all
I saw that one before tbh. I think I saw most of them at this point from child predator chad, to nazi chad, to women beater chad, etc. Lol.

jfl if you're not a full misogynist in 2020

recognizing that genetics are the foundation of male sexual attractiveness and that most males aren't sexually attractive pretty much makes you a terrorist in the eyes of society, no matter how peaceful you are

recognizing that genetics are the foundation of male sexual attractiveness and that most males aren't sexually attractive pretty much makes you a terrorist in the eyes of society, no matter how peaceful you are
Which one is worse?
1. Genetics are the foundation
2. Most males aren't attractive
I think #2 is more taboo because it reveals hypergamy and also that females being able to choose their partners is bad.

Never seen something so accurate lol

I see your point

Which one is worse?
1. Genetics are the foundation
2. Most males aren't attractive
I think #2 is more taboo because it reveals hypergamy and also that females being able to choose their partners is bad.
Number 2 is a bigger threat to feminism as a whole. Most males pride themselves as being attractive or average, they mistakenly believe females share the same opinion about them. Their false confidence and illusion of power caused them to be open to feminist policies.

Females are excellent at concealing their true feelings and presenting their public persona. So much so that they managed to convince most males that they can generate sexual attraction for non-genetic traits (aka superhuman morality)

Simps are the scum of humanity. They must be purged.

Yeah, simping/whiteknighting is reserved for normies.
It doesn't even help normies get laid without being cucked. Whiteknighting and simping only works for chads.

Any man who's not a misogynist is a massive cuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back