Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is no level of suffering that can match being an Ethnic male in the west.

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
BLACKS ARE NOT ETHNIC
1. You're own women hate you
2. Whites get jobs
3. Less likely to get jobs/ accepted into jobs
4. Lower IQ
5.Mogged into hell as whites MOG ETHNICS IN EVERY FUCKING ASPECT! HEIGHT,FACE JAWLINE FRAME EYE AREA ZYGOS WHATEVER THE FUCK IT IS NAME A BODY PART AND A WHITE WILL MOG AN ETHNIC IN IT!
GOD PLEASE TRANSFORM ME INTO A CAUCASIAN WHITE MAN!!1 I HAVE SUFFERED LONG ENOUGH.

1. You're own women hate you
2. Whites get jobs

Here in Germany foreign people will be preferred for a job. Also, white females give a shit about white men as well. Females in general give a shit about race and their large group.

And when you do a mass shooting, you get the "terrorist" label while whites get the "cool lone wolf" label.

The only thing I escaped from being curry is I have high IQ and thus was able to get a good job. My dad is high IQ too and gave it to me. The only gift I got.

"Women are attracted to intelligence!"

No they're not.

I'd say that ethnics in Mexico getting mutilated and flayed over drugs have it worse, but I get the main point of your post and I agree with it.

And when you do a mass shooting, you get the "terrorist" label while whites get the "cool lone wolf" label.
Holy shit i have completely forgotten about this one and its true. when a arabcel goes ER or something media says "terriost"" scum" whitecel does it its "Mental Illness" . "He doesnt seem like the person to do that" ethnics cant win at anything

Here they love BBC I think.

at least you’re not an ethnic in the east.

Getting rejected by Stacy is better than getting bombed by American Ziocucks tbh.

Holy shit i have completely forgotten about this one and its true. when a arabcel goes ER or something media says "terriost"" scum" whitecel does it its "Mental Illness" . "He doesnt seem like the person to do that" ethnics cant win at anything
I agree. I realized that. When a white does it, it's the "MENTAL ILLNESS, AAAAA" "MY UNCLE RAPED ME" or some other excuse used to get themselves out of it. And the liberal media loves it, it just kills me man. A white man will always get pampered by the justice system and society in general.

Ethics are just useless NPC’s at this point

I literally said in fucking RED! BLACKS ARENT ETHNIC
I read but they go for Arabs too I think.

I agree. I realized that. When a white does it, it's the "MENTAL ILLNESS, AAAAA" "MY UNCLE RAPED ME" or some other excuse used to get themselves out of it. And the liberal media loves it, it just kills me man. A white man will always get pampered by the justice system and society in general.
Ethnics cant beat whites at anything lol, this just proves they are superior in everything they touch. sports, weightlifting, education, building, you name it and a white man is better at it. ethnics are trash and im suprised we arent wiped out of the human race considering EVOLUTION FAVORS THE STRONGEST..

Being an ethnic born and raised in a white country is the biggest hell on earth, we have it worse than any other race. We are hated by our own people and by white people, we are worse than animals.... We have it worse than Jews in WW2 and I'm fucking serious when I say that, I lost all my empathy for refugees and poor 3hird world countrie people because they at least fuck, have woman and make babys while I rott here in a liberal cucked country where I'm the lowest scum.

Here in Germany foreign people will be preferred for a job. Also, white females give a shit about white men as well. Females in general give a shit about race and their large group.
Ye in western Europe it's good to be an ethnic.

No, they get the Nazi label.

To be h.

Imagine being a propagandized ethnicoper.

Salon: America's White Man Problem

CNN: How America Silently Accepted the Rage of White Men

SFGATE: White Men with Guns Are America's Real Terrorists

Ethnics in my area go to this one particular nightclub and the clubs always post pictures of the events afterwards.

Every single time I look at the pictures, all the ethnics are either together, or on their own! At best, they're hugging a chad or normie, who is hugging the girl. They are the third piece!

I don't know why they do it!

Not gonna type anything as your gonna reply back with a novel filled with gibberish

It is all planned. (((They))) will create terror between amongst different peoples. First they will bring foreign men to white countries, also in addition to it feminism and hypergamy. More men, less females. White men is labeled as Nazi, foreign men is labeled as terrorist. They will stigmatize you as terrorist or since 2015 as rapist, although at the same time you will be protected by (((media))), feminists and cucks. Those people are focused on so called rightwing white people. First, the media will hype anything related to foreign men to provoke rightwing activities and then they will focus on those rightwing activities afterwards, although they are nothing but an hype as well or even a fraud in the begin with. Even the New Year's Rape Day is nothing but a fraud. You should have seen that one female who were apparently proud of to being an allegedly vicitimg of molestation. She described her experience pretty vividly. She liked being on media. My guess is, it is a made-up story by her.
Just keep that in mind: White men have to compete with their own female for a job. Females will be preferred. In Addition to that foreign men. Foreign men will be preferred as well. More men, less females (also the nature of female), fewer workplaces, lower salary etc. This is all a set up to destroy actually everything.

Being an ethnic born and raised in a white country is the biggest hell on earth, we have it worse than any other race. We are hated by our own people and by white people, we are worse than animals.... We have it worse than Jews in WW2 and I'm fucking serious when I say that, I lost all my empathy for refugees and poor 3hird world countrie people because they at least fuck, have woman and make babys while I rott here in a liberal cucked country where I'm the lowest scum.
full frontal. i love it. you sir, have my respect.