Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is NO Justice in this Shit World

J

jvreturns

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
473
Whoever created this world, FUCK YOU.

I know a lot of Assholes and Bitches who have a GREAT time in HS 
and they treated incels like shit

Well guess what those Assholes are STILL living a GREAT life with jobs, money, sex, travels whilst
they incels they destroyed in HS and even worse off now due to PTSD, depression, anxiety, loneliness.

There is no divine justice, no love, no care.
Teachers, society dont help the downtrodden. They favour the bullies since the bullies are popular, goodlooking and rich.

Incel are nobodies who NO one cares to defend. 
We must take shit and get destroyed but if we choose to retaliate and stand up for ourselves we get labelled as
the monsters.

I fucking hate this world, hate people and hate this society. 
I wudnt mind Kim Jong nuking the fuck outta it.
 
Kim Jong Un needs to push the big red button. This world CAN and SHOULD end. Imagine if a blackpilled savior managed to position himself as the leader of a nuclear power country. Maybe he could send nukes to Russia and the like. That is my paradise.
 
there are a lot of harsh realities i came to know with age, there is no karma for bad actions, a lot of murderres/thievers/liars/rapists live great life. There is no god, there is no greater plan. Some of us are just born to lose, to struggle, to die in poverty.
 
Kointo said:
Kim Jong Un needs to push the big red button. This world CAN and SHOULD end. Imagine if a blackpilled savior managed to position himself as the leader of a nuclear power country. Maybe he could send nukes to Russia and the like. That is my paradise.

The Rocket Man is our ally, not our enemy. Just nuke us off the face of this planet already.
 
Solitarian_Walker said:
The Rocket Man is our ally, not our enemy. Just nuke us off the face of this planet already.

Also isis.
 
Better to be a monstER than a weakling. This post is 100% true OP, the whole earth needs to be nuked.
 
Should have gone ER when you had the chance
 
NekoStance said:
Should have gone ER when you had the chance

u live in london. 
Go to Oxford Street and go ER on some Chads and Stacies who are Christmas shopping right now.
U will be on the news
 
It's a bit of a hyperbole to say there's NO justice, but for the most part I agree with OP.

One of my former HS bullies is homeless now, so there must be at least some justice/luck in the world.
 
Abomination said:
It's a bit of a hyperbole to say there's NO justice, but for the most part I agree with OP.

One of my former HS bullies is homeless now, so there must be at least some justice/luck in the world.

 just wip your cawk out and piss on him
 
Your success in life is pretty proportionate to your looks and IQ level. If you have both of those, you're good and set. Ugly people with average IQ are doomed. Ugly people with less than average or low IQ are literally fucking done. It didn't even begin for those types of people.

The creator of this world didn't plan it that well, and that's putting it lightly. He probably gets off on all our suffering, as we must be nothing but little ants to him.
 
whogivesafucc said:
Your success in life is pretty proportionate to your looks and IQ level. If you have both of those, you're good and set. Ugly people with average IQ are doomed. Ugly people with less than average or low IQ are literally fucking done. It didn't even begin for those types of people.

The creator of this world didn't plan it that well, and that's putting it lightly. He probably gets off on all our suffering, as we must be nothing but little ants to him.

im ugly with high iq and intelligence and academic achievement
but i dropped out of society since without looks and female sex and intimacy
and positive reinforcement, life is not worth it.
 
jvreturns said:
whogivesafucc said:
Your success in life is pretty proportionate to your looks and IQ level. If you have both of those, you're good and set. Ugly people with average IQ are doomed. Ugly people with less than average or low IQ are literally fucking done. It didn't even begin for those types of people.
The creator of this world didn't plan it that well, and that's putting it lightly. He probably gets off on all our suffering, as we must be nothing but little ants to him.
im ugly with high iq and intelligence and academic achievement
but i dropped out of society since without looks and female sex and intimacy
and positive reinforcement, life is not worth it.

I agree, there's no point contributing anything to scum who wish nothing but for you to disappear and die. Scum who barely even tolerate you in the first place
 
jvreturns said:
im ugly with high iq and intelligence and academic achievement
but i dropped out of society since without looks and female sex and intimacy
and positive reinforcement, life is not worth it.

This is also my life
 
Well in Christianity humans themselves ruined the perfect world GOD created, well, Eve did, a WOMAN.
 
Nautica1983 said:
Well in Christianity humans themselves ruined the perfect world GOD created, well, Eve did, a WOMAN.

they didnt ruin anything, if that god was really good he wudnt have allowed an evil being to trick them.
shows god is evil and sadistic, well the god of the bible in genesis.
 
jvreturns said:
they didnt ruin anything, if that god was really good he wudnt have allowed an evil being to trick them.
shows god is evil and sadistic, well the god of the bible in genesis.

God gave humans free will. If a human was dumb enough to be tricked by evil they were literally warned of thats their fault. Humans caused this, not GOD.
 
Nautica1983 said:
God gave humans free will. If a human was dumb enough to be tricked by evil they were literally warned of thats their fault. Humans caused this, not GOD.

God is cope anyway.
 
Nautica1983 said:
God gave humans free will. If a human was dumb enough to be tricked by evil they were literally warned of thats their fault. Humans caused this, not GOD.
 
u are a brainwashed bible thumper who I have no care to argue with.
 
jvreturns said:
 
u are a brainwashed bible thumper who I have no care to argue with.

Thats my religion and i have experienced GOD on multiple occasions, if you're only argument is to insult me, than you've lost this argument. I already explained to you why humans brought this upon themselves.
 
Nautica1983 said:
Thats my religion and i have experienced GOD on multiple occasions, if you're only argument is to insult me, than you've lost this argument. I already explained to you why humans brought this upon themselves.

u didnt win anything, and I didnt lose.
I already showed u why ur stupid god is at fault
Humans dont have free will. HOW much fucking free will do ugly incels have? how much free will does a starving child in africa has?

If he was good he wouldnt let an evil being like satan tempt his creation. 
He wouldnt make his creation Stupid as u said to be tricked and
He wouldnt let them have the chance of falling into such suffering and hell we are in now.

Where is my free will? I am suffering hell now since someone ate a piece of fruit? 
Give me a fucking break, that is the biggest horseshit I ever read.

And furthermore fruit is a euphemism. But you bible heads just take everything literal. its a waste of time to try to reason with you all.
 
jvreturns said:
u didnt win anything, and I didnt lose.
I already showed u why ur stupid god is at fault
Humans dont have free will. HOW much fucking free will do ugly incels have? how much free will does a starving child in africa has?

If he was good he wouldnt let an evil being like satan tempt his creation. 
He wouldnt make his creation Stupid as u said to be tricked and
He wouldnt let them have the chance of falling into such suffering and hell we are in now.

Where is my free will? I am suffering hell now since someone ate a piece of fruit? 
Give me a fucking break, that is the biggest horseshit I ever read.

And furthermore fruit is a euphemism. But you bible heads just take everything literal. its a waste of time to try to reason with you all.

Are you stupid? Free will as in you can think for yourself and do whatever you want. Would your rather be a mindless puppet with no brain for himself? Free will is a gift. How the hell does that at all apply to ugly incels and starving kids in africa? What are you talking about? Holy shit dude. Humans send themselves to hell, not GOD. Maybe you should actually pick up  a bible and understand the religion you simpleton
 
jvreturns said:
NekoStance said:
Should have gone ER when you had the chance
u live in london.
Go to Oxford Street and go ER on some Chads and Stacies who are Christmas shopping right now.
U will be on the news
Nah your life sounds like it was shitter than mine

you first mate
 
Nautica1983 said:
Are you stupid? Free will as in you can think for yourself and do whatever you want. Would your rather be a mindless puppet with no brain for himself? Free will is a gift. How the hell does that at all apply to ugly incels and starving kids in africa? What are you talking about?  Holy shit dude. Humans send themselves to hell, not GOD. Maybe you should actually pick up  a bible and understand the religion you simpleton

Free will means we have complete control over lives which we of course do not since there are many forces outside and inside of us and things around us which control us and we have no say in the matter. 

Just as I said, a brainwashed religion low iq idiot, makes no sense arguing with fools like you.
I understand the bible way better than you.
YOU are the fool who believes in a hell.
Hell came from 4 mistranslated words which dont mean an eternal burning fire which humans are thrown into like you stupidly believe. 
YOU are the simpleton who has been fooled and indoctrinated by false religious mafia bad interpretation of the bible.
I have nothing more to say, you have already proved you know nothing.
 
jvreturns said:
Free will means we have complete control over lives which we of course do not since there are many forces outside and inside of us and things around us which control us and we have no say in the matter. 

Just as I said, a brainwashed religion low iq idiot, makes no sense arguing with fools like you.
I understand the bible way better than you.
YOU are the fool who believes in a hell.
Hell came from 4 mistranslated words which dont mean an eternal burning fire which humans are thrown into like you stupidly believe. 
YOU are the simpleton who has been fooled and indoctrinated by false religious mafia bad interpretation of the bible.
I have nothing more to say, you have already proved you know nothing.

Lmao, free will in christianity terms does not mean control over you're life you idiot, its control of you're actions and mind which is the same definition in the dictionary "acting within one's own choice". I dont know what kind of fucking dictionary you're lookin at. Hell in christianity is a pit of endless burning fire. God you're such a fucking moron, you know nothing about chirstianity or the bible yet you're arguing with me when you dont even know what you're talking about. Pick up a bible, read it, and understand the religion, or just shut the fuck up. I cant tell if you're trolling or just stupid.
 
Nautica1983 said:
God you're such a fucking moron

>is christian fag
>uses lord's name in vane

Ironic
 
OP is right and religion is cope.
 
Nautica1983 said:
Lmao, free will in christianity terms does not mean control over you're life you idiot, its control of you're actions and mind which is the same definition in the dictionary "acting within one's own choice". I dont know what kind of fucking dictionary you're lookin at. Hell in christianity is a pit of endless burning fire. God you're such a fucking moron, you know nothing about chirstianity or the bible yet you're arguing with me when you dont even know what you're talking about. Pick up a bible, read it, and understand the religion, or just shut the fuck up. I cant tell if you're trolling or just stupid.

No that translation of hell is false and preach to dummies like you who just accept it and cant be bothered to research the truth about what it really means. The words which hell came from are greek and hebrew and do not mean a fucking eternal fire u stupid piece of shit. That was wrongly translated by the catholics and passed on to fools like you.

Proves you are a dumb fuck who knows nothing.

Wow and YOU are such an amazing christian cursing and insulting me and completely disobeying the rules of your supposed leader Jesus who said to turn the other cheek and love your enemies and to forgive and not to return evil for evil. I thought u know the bible so well, but you complete REJECT those rules by Jesus.

Why dont you pick it up and fucking read since it is apparent your a nasty cunt who knows NOTHING other than what stupid pastors has brainwashed him in and HAS NO GOD OR JESUS in him since neither of them would have responded to me with such hate and insults.

And we dont have free will you stupid jackass, there are many things that control us and force us to do shit we dont want to. Like your Aposlte Paul said he does the things he doesnt want to do. Does that sound like free will you piece of shit? But of course you dont even know that fucking scripture but your such a hypocrite telling other to read the bible when it is you who fucking needs to read it.
 
Nautica1983 said:
Thats my religion and i have experienced GOD on multiple occasions, if you're only argument is to insult me, than you've lost this argument. I already explained to you why humans brought this upon themselves.

Why did got create humans with such weakness then? still the CREATORs fault since it CREATED us this way. We didn't create shit. Literally set-up for failure. You should know that since ur incel, ur set up for failure and u think thats fair? is ur looks free will? did you CHOOSE to be ugly shit? lol. Use ur brain.
 
jvreturns said:
No that translation of hell is false and preach to dummies like you who just accept it and cant be bothered to research the truth about what it really means. The words which hell came from are greek and hebrew and do not mean a fucking eternal fire u stupid piece of shit. That was wrongly translated by the catholics and passed on to fools like you.

Proves you are a dumb fuck who knows nothing.

Wow and YOU are such an amazing christian cursing and insulting me and completely disobeying the rules of your supposed leader Jesus who said to turn the other cheek and love your enemies and to forgive and not to return evil for evil. I thought u know the bible so well, but you complete REJECT those rules by Jesus.

Why dont you pick it up and fucking read since it is apparent your a nasty cunt who knows NOTHING other than what stupid pastors has brainwashed him in and HAS NO GOD OR JESUS in him since neither of them would have responded to me with such hate and insults.


 I never said anything about following the rules you imbecile, i blatantly dont follow the rules, nor am i a good Christian by any means, i just believe in GOD and the Bible, I never said i had GOD in me, so i again i dont know what hell you're talking about. I looked up the mistranslations of hell and you're right, its not a pit of fire it seems, my apologies on that part.


BlaKdaGGeRz said:
Why did got create humans with such weakness then? still the CREATORs fault since it CREATED us this way. We didn't create shit. Literally set-up for failure. You should know that since ur incel, ur set up for failure and u think thats fair? is ur looks free will? did you CHOOSE to be ugly shit? lol. Use ur brain.

Free will has NOTHING to do with what you're talking about. Free will has to do with controlling you're own actions, not you're own biology or genetics. I never said this was fair, stop putting things into my post. Would you rather have been created a mindless puppet who has no control of his actions, or would you rather have free will? God gave free will to create eternal fellowship and see who would truly love him and follow him, creating us as mind controlled robots would not be true love.


Kointo said:
>is christian fag
>uses lord's name in vane

Ironic

Just because i'm christian dosent mean that i follow the rules of the religion. I'm only christian and believe in GOD, Jesus, and the Bible is because i've exprienced proof of God. Watch it bro, or i'm taking you off my buddy list  ;)
 
Nautica1983 said:
Just because i'm christian dosent mean that i follow the rules of the religion. I'm only christian and believe in GOD, Jesus, and the Bible is because i've exprienced proof of God. Watch it bro, or i'm taking you off my buddy list  ;)

How can you be Christian and not follow the rules of your own religion? That's not a true Christian. If you believe Jesus and his teachings to be true and divine, then why don't you turn the other cheek to arguments like these like he said to do? You should pray to get forgiveness from the sins you committed on this thread, lol. Also, what is this proof of God you keep mentioning?
 
Kointo said:
How can you be Christian and not follow the rules of your own religion? That's not a true Christian. If you believe Jesus and his teachings to be true and divine, then why don't you turn the other cheek to arguments like these like he said to do? You should pray to get forgiveness from the sins you committed on this thread, lol. Also, what is this proof of God you keep mentioning?

I never said i was a true christian. Like i said. I've had proof of Gods existence twice, thats why i believe in the Bible, God and Jesus. My family is also Catholic. If i follow his 10 commandments i have to stop masturbating and cant have sex before marriage, and i'm never getting married nor am i going to stop masturbating. My mother took me to a bible study when i was 11, where the preacher was calling out names of people who had never seen him before and they never saw him before. He started praying over them. He called my name too and prayed over me. It blew my mind. Another time we went to a bible study in which the preacher was putting his hands infront of people like the force and they fell unconscious to the ground. When he said something to get them up and put his hand over their heads the people would start speaking in tounges, they sure as hell didnt know it beforehand.
 
Nautica1983 said:
I never said i was a true christian. Like i said. I've had proof of Gods existence twice, thats why i believe in the Bible, God and Jesus. My family is also Catholic. If i follow his 10 commandments i have to stop masturbating and cant have sex before marriage, and i'm never getting married nor am i going to stop masturbating. My mother took me to a bible study when i was 11, where the preacher was calling out names of people who had never seen him before and they never saw him before. He started praying over them. He called my name too and prayed over me. It blew my mind. Another time we went to a bible study in which the preacher was putting his hands infront of people like the force and they fell unconscious to the ground. When he said something to get them up and put his hand over their heads the people would start speaking in tounges, they sure as hell didnt know it beforehand.

It's possible your mother told the preacher your name before hand. The next bible study was probably an act, like hypnotism. Why would he make them speak in tongues, anyway? That accomplishes nothing. Sounds like a scam meant to fool lowiqcels.
 
Kointo said:
It's possible your mother told the preacher your name before hand. The next bible study was probably an act, like hypnotism. Why would he make them speak in tongues, anyway? That accomplishes nothing. Sounds like a scam meant to fool lowiqcels.

Not at all, she definitely didnt, i was next to her the whole time, doesn't explain the other people getting called out either. Speaking in tongues is something that supposedly happens when someone is filled with the holy spirit, he didnt make them do it, they started speaking in it themselves, but it dosent happen with everyone. The guy was literally preaching over  people and they were falling back unconscious backwards onto the ground. It definitely wasn't fake. Whether you believe me or not i was there and saw it happen.
 
why the FUCK isnt lookism in society ever talked about.... racism is a fucking SUBSET of lookism yet they give too many fucks about that
 
Nautica1983 said:
Not at all, she definitely didnt, i was next to her the whole time, doesn't explain the other people getting called out either. Speaking in tongues is something that supposedly happens when someone is filled with the holy spirit, he didnt make them do it, they started speaking in it themselves, but it dosent happen with everyone. The guy was literally preaching over  people and they were falling back unconscious backwards onto the ground. It definitely wasn't fake. Whether you believe me or not i was there and saw it happen.

It doesn't happen with everyone because the people that spoke in tongue gave into the social pressure, while they didn't.
 
Nautica1983 said:
Not at all, she definitely didnt, i was next to her the whole time, doesn't explain the other people getting called out either. Speaking in tongues is something that supposedly happens when someone is filled with the holy spirit, he didnt make them do it, they started speaking in it themselves, but it dosent happen with everyone. The guy was literally preaching over  people and they were falling back unconscious backwards onto the ground. It definitely wasn't fake. Whether you believe me or not i was there and saw it happen.

Holy fuck you fell for that garbage? you are a low IQcel. Theres many tricks they use to get that shit lmfao "proof of god" just lol. Can't believe i even replied to you.
 
Kointo said:
It doesn't happen with everyone because the people that spoke in tongue gave into the social pressure, while they didn't.

Well no, some people find it helpful to speak in tongues, but the bible says it isnt helpful if there isnt someone to translate whats being said. It'd be stupid for a preacher to go alone and start speaking in tongues to people because he would scare the fuck outta them. It wouldnt surprise me if some people were faking at other churches and so on, but im sure the people at the small bible study i went to were 100% legit.


BlaKdaGGeRz said:
Holy fuck you fell for that garbage? you are a low IQcel. Theres many tricks they use to get that shit lmfao "proof of god" just lol. Can't believe i even replied to you.

So what tricks did the preacher use to get all of our names? How did those people start speaking in some random language or biblical language they didnt know beforehand. Explain these "tricks".
 
Nautica1983 said:
Well no, some people find it helpful to speak in tongues, but the bible says it isnt helpful if there isnt someone to translate whats being said. It'd be stupid for a preacher to go alone and start speaking in tongues to people because he would scare the fuck outta them. It wouldnt surprise me if some people were faking at other churches and so on, but im sure the people at the small bible study i went to were 100% legit.



So what tricks did the preacher use to get all of our names? How did those people start speaking in some random language or biblical language they didnt know beforehand. Explain these "tricks".



Actors, brainwashing, etc, and they phone beforehand and get your information or maybe during the sign up or whatever for simple things like name adress. It's been found out already lmao go search it hope holy crap stop with this nonsense its giving me aids. I bet the preacher had a little earpiece on too.
 
BlaKdaGGeRz said:
Actors, brainwashing, etc, and they phone beforehand and get your information or maybe during the sign up or whatever for simple things like name adress. It's been found out already lmao go search it hope holy crap stop with this nonsense its giving me aids. I bet the preacher had a little earpiece on too.

There wasnt any signups or actors. A spanish lady who could barely even speak english started speaking in some biblical language or language that she never knew beforehand, but lmao lemme guess "she was just an actor". The preacher had no ear piece. Post some legit sources or GTFO.
 
Nautica1983 said:
There wasnt any  signups or actors. A spanish lady who could barely even speak english started speaking in some biblical language or language that she never knew beforehand, but lmao lemme guess "she was just an actor". The preacher had no ear piece. Post some legit sources or GTFO.

search them up i dont give a rats ass if u wanna waste ur time with that bullshit lol. Just search preacher scam.
 
allahu ackbar
 
BlaKdaGGeRz said:
search them up i dont give a rats ass if u wanna waste ur time with that bullshit lol. Just search preacher scam.

Strong logic there m8, "their are fake preachers, so that means all of them are fake". I can apply that logic to so many other things.
 
Nautica1983 said:
Strong logic there m8, "their are fake preachers, so that means all of them are fake". I can apply that logic to so many other things.

dude thats one of the lowest scams u can fall for its for like old senile people. At least fall for something more intricate like new age or something lol
 
BlaKdaGGeRz said:
dude thats one of the lowest scams u can fall for its for like old senile people. At least fall for something more intricate like new age or something lol

ok, will do next time.
 
Hmm, not exactly. Those people who dont take highschool seriously, do drugs, party, fail, get in trouble, dropout, have sex, and generally see highschool as a playground like portrayed in the movies...they dont always get too far, to be completely honest. Some are either...

1. Living in poverty, or homeless
2. In jail
Or 3...dead

Trust me, my uncle could tell ya. He has all types of insane stories from highschool he taught me. All of it sounded so fun, embracing his youth. But he did all the things i listed, now he struggles to make it in life because mommy and daddy arent there to take care of him. Some people manage to pull it off, some dont.
 

Similar threads

Limitcel
Replies
10
Views
311
Anarcho Nihilist
Anarcho Nihilist
Leonardo Part V
Replies
19
Views
671
VideoGameCoper
VideoGameCoper
RealSchizo
Replies
28
Views
624
UnderdevelopedSlav
UnderdevelopedSlav
Logic55
Replies
17
Views
357
Limitcel
Limitcel
Da_Yunez
Replies
49
Views
683
FakeFakecel
FakeFakecel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top