Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There Is No Justice For Incels

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Incels are not choosen from foids because they are ugly.

Incels are paid less because they are ugly.

Incels get more punishment if they do crime. Incels are ugly so no foids will pay him to bail out like they did to Jeremy Meeks.

Governments will put you in frontline at battle because you are short and ugly and your death is not more important than tall handsome men. Some incels are not even going to army because of the height limit.

Incels can not donate their sperm because they can't pass the height limit. Even some of them passed the height limit, because of ugly face their sperm cells will rot at sperm bank forever.

If an incel studies he is a nerd and he should get a life.

If incels goes to gym its not aesthetic and people will say he shouldn't go to gym for foids.

Foids will be disgusted from them. Some liar foids will say that he will find someone who loves him one day.

This is the reality. Having a good personality will not change the reality. Keep hating on foids and their whiteknight templar army. We will rise up one day and make them pay for what they did to us. :feelsthink:

True from beginning to the end.

I'm still waiting for the beta uprising, I still have hope even if it's guaranteed it wont happen :feelscomfy:
It would happen in eastern countries but I'm not sure about cuckwest