Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based There is no incel to faggot/tranny pipeline

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
You’re a closeted faggot if you think inceldom makes a well adjusted straight man turn gay and fuck other men or cut his dick off because he thinks a woman: faggotry/transgenderism is a mental illness while inceldom is a physical condition.

Last edited:
Most trannies keep their dicks and a majority of them are still attracted to women. A lot of them aren't really into men. They literally demand women (usually butch lesbians) to date them, or those butch lesbians will get called "transphobic"

Most of those that transition are ugly looking anyways. It's still a real phenomena regardless.

Most trannies keep their dicks and a majority of them are still attracted to women. They literally demand women (usually butch lesbians) to date them, or those butch lesbians will get called "transphobic"
GrAY

@FamilyGuy1999 @Hateful Sandnigger you are mentally ill, get help

Most trannies keep their dicks and a majority of them are still attracted to women. A lot of them aren't really into men. They literally demand women (usually butch lesbians) to date them, or those butch lesbians will get called "transphobic"
Yeah, it’s largely just another variation of the pathetic beta male nice guy strategy.

Except instead of befriending and constantly orbiting and white knighting m’lady with the desperate hopes to eventually get into her pants during an emotionally weak moment, these weak little desperate scumbags, finally realized both that the world has changed and that their old strategy was working less than it ever did before and so fully turned in their man cards in order to tranny max, in the faint and futile hopes of getting some or any pussy whatsoever.

They all need to be baseball batted to death by the cartel (in video game).

Inceldom makes you mentally ill, that is the point

Yeah, it’s largely just another variation of the pathetic beta male nice guy strategy.

Except instead of befriending and constantly orbiting and white knighting m’lady with the desperate hopes to eventually get into her pants during an emotionally weak moment, these weak little desperate scumbags, finally realized both that the world has changed and that their old strategy was working less than it ever did before and so fully turned in their man cards in order to tranny max, in the faint and futile hopes of getting some or any pussy whatsoever.

They all need to be baseball batted to death by the cartel (in video game).
Yeah, basically they want women to have pity sex with them.

Also, yeah everyone is seeing through their bullshit anyways.

man I do wish I was born a woman.

Could be rubbing my clit while browsing my .is and laughing at all the pathetic inkwells.

Instead my dick and balls have been drained and ruined with no recovery due to several faps this weeks and I gotta saturate my worthless time on here to feel less lonely.

Differences....the differences

@Hateful Sandnigger you are mentally ill, get help
:yes:

Could be rubbing my clit while browsing my .is and laughing at all the pathetic inkwells.

Instead my dick and balls have been drained and ruined with no recovery due to several faps this weeks and I gotta saturate my worthless time on here to feel less lonely.

r u @SocialzERo / @Gay Sandnigger alt? :feelswhat:

lol