Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is no ideal height for men, the taller you are the more pussy you get

Unwanted

Unwanted

RDF#4 Roids + Surgeries = Ascension
-
Recently I read about women being asked what's the ideal height for a man they could be with, on some forum, and most of them replied not too short and not too tall, like no more than 6.4 ft. And not too much taller than them, because you know women are fucking short, so not to mog them too much.

But this is simply not true, you can never be too tall for women, you can only be too short. That's the truth. Here is the proof, this man has the really bad face, but he managed to get a decent woman just because of his height.

Boban with wife0448BA06000000578 0 image a 92 1505995032525

she could suck his dick standing up

High IQ
taller usually goes hand in hand with large bone structure and good genetics overall

Online dating stats do say that men taller than 6'4 get contacted less than the sweet 6'-6'4 mark. We don't have any for real life but I imagine it would follow the same pattern.

The ideal height will always be slightly increasing. Currently it's 6'3 or 6'4 to be gigachad, a decade or so from now it will be 6'5.

Absolutely true. Also, height makes up for facial problems. Once you’re 6’3 you can get away with a 5/10 and be chad, and with every additional inch you can get away with a point lost on face.

I don't know about you guys, but If I could choose, I would rather be like the guy in the picture instead of 6.4 ft.

I'd rather be like Oliver Richter 7'2

Height is meaningless if it's not accompanied by big frame, the guy you posted a picture of has impeccable frame and height.

Frame + Height give you alot of leeway in terms of face.
But still, Face is more important overall.

Height is meaningless if it's not accompanied by big frame, the guy you posted a picture of has impeccable frame and height.

Frame + Height give you alot of leeway in terms of face.
But still, Face is more important overall.
You are usually there to clear up the equation when a thread like this is made, well explained, high IQ.

Hey, if you’re lanky and pallid, poor face, and you have a hunchback, no female is going to want you at 5’4” or 500 cm tall. However there are a lot of pretty boys who get pussy despite being 5’8”-5’9” and up.

Not saying there isn’t a height requirement, but I see it more as a height minimum and above that (maybe girl’s height plus 20 cm) there’s not an extreme advantage being way over it e.g. 6’5”

That's an anomaly cleary, picture the guy as 5'6 manlet with this frame it's cleary worse.
You only proved OPs point brah

All I'm saying is too tall is not a good thing. Optimal height is 85%-95% percentile

Completely incorrect. I studied heights around the world. I have done experiments in public. I have read the literature.

Optimal height is in between [6'2 and 1/2] and [6'4 and 1/2]. You just become a novelty at 7 feet and above, not something attractive.

There is a limit to height just as there is a limit to chin size. Imagine a chin that is 100 inches long? You would be a circus freak show.

Just be a 60m colossal titan bro