Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over There is no hair for your face

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
There really is no hair for your face. Dont get me wrong, hair is life, but no matter how good looking or healthy your hair is, it wont make up for your lack of jawline or good eye area. I tried to hairmax by growing out my hair and getting a perm around half a year ago. While i did get some positive feedback for my hair, it didnt get me a single number, it didnt get me laid a single time and it didnt get a single foid interested in me. I really thought i could ascend by looking more like a prettyboy, but as i said, no hair for your jawline and no hair for your eyes. Its truly over and hopeless, i tried everything within my possibilities and yet it led me absolutely nowhere.

Hit the gym, shower, etc...

it's certainly better than nothing. condolences to all the norwoodcels on .is

Wish I did have hair on my face.
Wouldn’t fix anything but I’d love to have a beard.

Will certainly make someone who is unattractive mildy bearable to look at jfl at being bald as an incel the more stereotype traits you have the worse it gets short, bald, fat.

Hope you get explosive diarrhea the whole night
Girls love muscles. Once you get a good physique the ladies will start showing up in your life. Respecting women would also be nice.

Girls love muscles. Once you get a good physique the ladies will start showing up in your life. Respecting women would also be nice.
Only people who did not come from tikto v0 aykkekqb21sc1

Yes meeks mogged even without hair

Its better than norwooding that is for sure. I would do anything to have thicker and more normal hair

If you get perfect eyebrows for your face, best hairstyle and perfect beard hiding your sub5 jaw and dye them to get amazing contrast, you unironically can mog someone having shit contrast with better bones

Hair is apart of your face

I've been lifting my therapist in the shower for the past few weeks now but it has been to no avail. What should I do now?
Get sex incel. Just talk to women and you will see how easy it is. Thank me later.

If you get perfect eyebrows for your face, best hairstyle and perfect beard hiding your sub5 jaw and dye them to get amazing contrast, you unironically can mog someone having shit contrast with better bones

Hair is apart of your face
I did try to hairmax, groomed my eyebrows and tried beard and no beard and it did absolutely nothigng. Bones are life, no way around it

crimemaxx to get money for surgery
I thought about it, but i have no connections to be part of a gang or some sort of cartel and im too high inhib getting caught

I thought about it, but i have no connections to be part of a gang or some sort of cartel and im too high inhib getting caught
du bist almanese:feelswhere:

Beards good to hide recessed lower third. I see sands and pakis do it daily

if i had long luscious hair i 100% wouldn't be rotting here.
Hair is life.

I've been lifting my therapist in the shower for the past few weeks now but it has been to no avail. What should I do now?
Got it all wrong. Talk to your shower in the gym to sort your mental stuff out, lift your hairs and cut your therapist

There really is no hair for your face. Dont get me wrong, hair is life, but no matter how good looking or healthy your hair is, it wont make up for your lack of jawline or good eye area. I tried to hairmax by growing out my hair and getting a perm around half a year ago. While i did get some positive feedback for my hair, it didnt get me a single number, it didnt get me laid a single time and it didnt get a single foid interested in me. I really thought i could ascend by looking more like a prettyboy, but as i said, no hair for your jawline and no hair for your eyes. Its truly over and hopeless, i tried everything within my possibilities and yet it led me absolutely nowhere.
What about a beard?

Hope you get explosive diarrhea the whole night
I have it right now while reading this thread, what the hell I am not even joking :feelsrope:

I did grow long hair to look pretty for women then dudes started looking at me while I tried to find women at the bar.. I aint gay :feelswhat:

Its over. I tried everything.

I am both balding and have an ugly face/weak jaw

What about a beard?

I have it right now while reading this thread, what the hell I am not even joking :feelsrope:

I did grow long hair to look pretty for women then dudes started looking at me while I tried to find women at the bar.. I aint gay :feelswhat:

Its over. I tried everything.
It never began

just grow a beard theory

Very true, but its importance is still not to be downplayed. I have recieved one compliment from a girl in my entire life and it was in regards to my hair, I believe hair is the one and only halo a sub5 can have

I have good hair. Zero balding. No hair for my height though.