Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is no group of people with a greater ratio of contribution to society to how they are treated than Asian men

Affirmative action is for the lazy and useless. Asian men are kept too busy by their medical jobs tbh

this would have been brave 20 years ago. make a post about indians and see how that's received.
:blackpill:

Top reply

''I’ve never seen a socially well-adjusted Asian guy who wasn’t respected by his peers and romantically successful.''

This is true.

Thats why I wish there were more asian ERs

Curries are doing better, more CEOs, politicians and their women mostly marry inside their race.
Mostly just because curries are more low inhib and higher T. But foids marrying inside their race is largely just betabuxxing and curry immigrants being newer to the West than rices, second-gen zoomer currywhores are hopping on white cock like never before. :feelskek:

I'd say Asians are overrepresented among incel related shootings.
Not enough, and I don't think any recent shooters are Asian. We had a few, but they were not incels and they were simply old men who shot up other asian boomers which doesn't do much.

Yes, few high profile shooters were Asians, but I haven't seen a recent shooter that is young and truly incel.

So much Asian worship in the media these days. The jews are obviously planning for the Asians to become the next world leaders after white people get breeded out by BBC and Allah akbar invaders.

>brainwashed by western propaganda
if this were true they'd be worshipping blacks and muslims and hating on white men though :feelskek::feelsrope:

So much Asian worship in the media these days. The jews are obviously planning for the Asians to become the next world leaders after white people get breeded out by BBC and Allah akbar invaders.
That's not true. Look at Asia birth rate. The Jews are working with Chinkikes (the asian 'elites') to replace us.

That's not true. Look at Asia birth rate. The Jews are working with Chinkikes (the asian 'elites') to replace us.
The jews have their grip on korea
kpop is getting blacked these days :dafuckfeels:
it'll be brutally over when they open the borders :feelscry:
why must they poz everything

The jews have their grip on korea
kpop is getting blacked these days :dafuckfeels:
it'll be brutally over when they open the borders :feelscry:
why must they poz everything
That's because chinkikes are just as bad as the kikes if not worse. They will literally sell their people out for 1 cent. Wish we could send them to concentration camps.

Don't Asians have the highest birth rates in the world? Isn't that why China had to adopt a 1 child policy?

water is wet

you gotta be a 6ft tallfag chang just to be remotely considered by foids and get some respect from people.

average 5'6 rice male = game over.

Don't Asians have the highest birth rates in the world? Isn't that why China had to adopt a 1 child policy?
Well, the keyword is had. Currently, asian leaders are not doing much to fix the birth rate, and they more or less encourage migration/foreign labor.

I see way more niggers these days outside.

water is wet

you gotta be a 6ft tallfag chang just to be remotely considered by foids and get some respect from people.

american rice are more subhuman on average, i think
my city is full of richfag ricemoggers, 5'10 on average robust skull and frame :feelsrope:

yeah right. Jews have too much fun laughing at our tiny dicks

what have asian men contributed to society? literally every meaningful invention was invented by british, french, german or americans.

american rice are more subhuman on average, i think
my city is full of richfag ricemoggers, 5'10 on average robust skull and frame :feelsrope:
CHOGGED

what have asian men contributed to society? literally every meaningful invention was invented by british, french, german or americans.
all we do is pay taxes like a bunch of beta chumps, when real jew niggers get their dick sucked and use their cocaine purchases as a tax write off

what I HATE most about chinks is how they are so robotically careerist. All they do is try to get ahead economically- and not even thru a cool way like actually making something creative or starting your own business. They live to please the bosses they already IQ mog, which is about as cucked as baking the bull some brownies.

They cuck themselves time and time again so they can live in a cycle of FEAR, SAFETY, and SELF-HATRED. CHINKS are the kind of person that willingly put ALL the safety gear on looking like a total fag while rollerblading, because it's more important for them to be safe than to look cool and do dangerous tricks. :chad:

Last edited:
Well, the keyword is had. Currently, asian leaders are not doing much to fix the birth rate, and they more or less encourage migration/foreign labor.

I see way more niggers these days outside.
American niggers? Like the streamer who got arrested?

I don't know why you guys still act like being east asian is death sentence.
There are lots of zoomer generation chicks that have asian guy fetish. It's all from kpop, esports, and anime going mainstream.
Currycels never had this change, they still stuck in the bottom.

That's because chinkikes are just as bad as the kikes if not worse. They will literally sell their people out for 1 cent. Wish we could send them to concentration camps.
We will beat the kikes at their own game.

Depends how you guys look at it. Not a single one of the really big economies has an above replacement level fertility and the entire planet seems to be converging in long term to something around 1.7 children per woman. That's why the entire world is seeing their birthrates drop, while the post-Soviet sphere actually saw some recoveries (yay:feelsautistic:), because of how badly the fertility here collapsed before. I mean, countries like the Netherlands for example have a crapton of non-European migrants, and it hadn't improved their fertility rate in the slightest:feelsjuice:.

fig-1-copy-1-w640.png

The largest 15 countries by GDP all have a fertility rate below the replacement rate.

There are lots of zoomer generation chicks that have asian guy fetish. It's all from kpop, esports, and anime going mainstream.
Ricecels have a marginally better chance at attracting white roasties but lose all their women to cumskins.

Also the fact we need media brainwashing so changs can get laid is already pathetic enough. Tyrones and Chadpreets would get laid even with zero media representation.

Niggers are crack dealers wherever they go, ricecels are incels wherever they go :feelsrope:
They should just George floydmaxx and overdose on fentanyl lol

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/redscarepod/comments/17i4m0a/there_is_no_group_of_people_with_a_greater_ratio/

Cumskins are now throwing pity parties for us @pyromancer1234 @starcrapoo @SlayerSlayer

Affirmative action is for the lazy and useless. Asian men are kept too busy by their medical jobs tbh
The main result of affirmative action in the healthcare industry is to admit wildly underqualified workers (i.e. not White, East Asian, or Indian). If your medical consultation is with one of these diversity hires, consider your money wasted. If your medical operation is with one of them...prepare to suffer.

Curries are doing better, more CEOs, politicians and their women mostly marry inside their race.
currywhores are ugly though i dont want them unless they're stacylite.
Mostly just because curries are more low inhib and higher T. But foids marrying inside their race is largely just betabuxxing and curry immigrants being newer to the West than rices, second-gen zoomer currywhores are hopping on white cock like never before. :feelskek:
I see two main factors causing the difference in Asian and Indian outcomes. One is physical: Asians are more neotenous than Indians, so Asian women get a big lift over Asian men (on top women already having it vastly easier than men). The other is social: Indians (men and aunties both) mate-guard Indian women to marry in-group, but Asians worship White men as suitors, and to add more fuel to the fire, mate-guard Asian men to marry in-group to carry on the family line.

>brainwashed by western propaganda
if this were true they'd be worshipping blacks and muslims and hating on white men though :feelskek::feelsrope:
Tbf, even black men and arab men are more sexually desired by asian women than asian men are. So it is true for them as well. Many black men and paki men are highly successful in dating asian women

Ricecels have a marginally better chance at attracting white roasties but lose all their women to cumskins.

Also the fact we need media brainwashing so changs can get laid is already pathetic enough. Tyrones and Chadpreets would get laid even with zero media representation.
Chadpreets are not only more common than Chadmarus,but Chadpreets also have a higher ceiling of attractiveness than Chadmarus. No asian on the planet can compete with this

water is wet

Tbh a 6'0 asian guy is more likely to attract non Asian women before he can attract Asian women. Don't know ow if you consider that a good thing or not

I see two main factors causing the difference in Asian and Indian outcomes. One is physical: Asians are more neotenous than Indians, so Asian women get a big lift over Asian men (on top women already having it vastly easier than men). The other is social: Indians (men and aunties both) mate-guard Indian women to marry in-group, but Asians worship White men as suitors, and to add more fuel to the fire, mate-guard Asian men to marry in-group to carry on the family line.
Currywhores are about as unattractive for women as currycels are for men whereas noodlewhores are second behind white women and they know it. They all think they're far superior to Asian males.

Evolution is so fucking brutal. The traits of Asians are just very appealing to femininity. Although I would put turkic women above asians. These two kog most other Asian women I've seen

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMjGjpABy/

Evolution is so fucking brutal. The traits of Asians are just very appealing to femininity. Although I would put turkic women above asians. These two kog most other Asian women I've seen
I'd say being Mongoloid is a pretty big L for Asian women too, it's just that the neoteny makes up for it.

i agree, asians aren't hated anymore ( never were really ), they are actually worshipped
gen z loves kpop and anime, and ricecels have NOWHEARE as bad as curries for example

@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@ReconElement
@WorthlessSlavicShit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6