Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There is no greater insult and bigotry than insulting a man for his height

Jestercelman

Jestercelman

SoonER or latER
★★★★
It's the most vicious insult in the world, as it is dehumanizing and devaluing a man who is a complex being based on a thing completely out of his control. Racism and nazism don't come near heightism.

If a foid rejects a man for his height :lasereyes: , it is not a preference, it is not rooted in "evolution", she is a vile, eugenicistic, nazicistic, height supremacist, and she should immediately be sent to reeducation camp.

All tall foids should be forced to breed with manlets, it is the most compassionate option for future generations of men. It would eventually save many lives of many men, who would have been otherwise born as a manlet and suffered a terrible life in this lookist, heightist soyciety.

I have gone through this millions of times throughout all timelines. PATHS and the SINGULARITY and earth has been telling me the only way to stop this cycle is to commit the human wide genocide on earth for liberation. All NT homosapiens are slaves and bounded to their satanic low IQ will of making fun of the glorious innocent manlets who want nothing to do with higher up society.

I agree, making fun of someone's height or size is equal to cutting their balls off.

I agree. It's worse than calling someone ugly. Heightpill is very real. A tall ugly man is still intimidating and people won't say shit to him. Insulting someone about their height is punching down on another level.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back