Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is no god or power that balances a human's life. Evil chad gains more everyday than a religious incel

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
I remember being told I used to help small animals even as a small kid. I always liked these vulnerable animals, birds, butterflies. etc. I was always nice to other kids while other kids started being mean early and bullying others.

It is very sad to see that the good-looking bullies who fucked with everyone have had no obstacles in their life compared to me. I was bullied for years, ignored, used as a joke, pushed around. The attractive dude never had to have stomach cramps on the bus to school because he was nervous.

D8B21538 3400 45BC 8228 134EDF3E5D98

I used to hide in the bathroom during lunch while chad always had a pretty, young girl smiling at him, running her hand up his shirt, hug, smile. The happiness these dudes must feel since 12 years old.

I am taking happy pills at the moment just to try to copy that feeling of being happy. It's... brutal how much you miss out as an unattractive dude.

11EFC42F 0603 4F56 AECB 852FA26B3EB3

I feel like I am stuck at 12 years old, never progressed past that emotionally. It is essential to have a healthy relationship with your mother and of course, women.

I always had guy friends and still do. I think I am well liked by most people because I don't show my fear and anger towards women in public. I just vent online.

I really want to keep living and hoping I will find the one girl. But every year that it doesn't, I get more desperate and depressed.

Men need the touch of a woman. I remember being touched by a cute girl when I made a joke and I can still feel the soft skin and the warmth. I had so much confidence, even months later. Imagine what chad feels every single day.

I know, most people will respond with 'not reading this dude', but this is how I feel and maybe others feel so, too.

Fuck man, why has it gotten so hard? I actually had a chance in the early 2000s. Nowadays, with tinder chads-buffets, only fans making average girls millionaires, the price of pussy is higher than gold...

8C7FB3AF 3770 429D 8D36 56EF510F8581

Last edited:
indeed, dark triad is merely an adaption