Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is no exit.

C

CentipedeCel

Banned
-
100% - Not an incel
I'm a 5'6 currycel, I managed to somehow get laid, get married to a western woman... now sitting here married for 4 years.
We haven't had sex in 4 years.. maybe a few months after we moved in together it just went to 0. Bros. There is no way out of this. Even if you move hell and earth and become financially successful and learn 'game'... and somehow get married...

It's all for naught. There is no way out. It always ends the same way, you sitting and shit posting on an incel board with no sex.

Either you are born chad, or doomed to a life of sexlessness.

I dont believe you

There is an exit... for you from this site

these niggas can't be serious

100% - Not an incel

There is an exit to the site, use it.

kill yourself you sexhaver cunt.

she will replace you with something bettER

You are in the wrong place.

You belong to r/deadbedrooms

I'm a 5'6 currycel, I managed to somehow get laid, get married to a western woman... now sitting here married for 4 years.
We haven't had sex in 4 years.. maybe a few months after we moved in together it just went to 0. Bros. There is no way out of this. Even if you move hell and earth and become financially successful and learn 'game'... and somehow get married...

It's all for naught. There is no way out. It always ends the same way, you sitting and shit posting on an incel board with no sex.

JFL this is the outcome if you get an snowbunny as a curry
there is literally no good ending for indians dude

Sounds like a broken marriage. Not an incel problem.

How the fuck do guys like this even stumble on a fucking incel forum:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:?

Anybody has that Twitter post talking about "husbandcels" being a "rapidly growing community"? Seems like we're seeing the first ripples of that already here:feelsugh::worryfeels::feelsohgod:.

There is an exit... for you from this site
these niggas can't be serious

get the fuck out of here normie

Deadbedroomcels

Kek i forgot about that GrAY

imagine ur wife not even letting u fuck, whats the point of having a fucking wife then

Even if you move hell and earth and become financially successful and learn 'game'... and somehow get married...
JFL, 'game'. What a redpilled cuck. His wife is 100% getting torn up by a bull, with CentipedeCel forced to sit in the corner and watch.

Sick larp dude

????

JFL this is the outcome if you get an snowbunny as a curry
there is literally no good ending for indians dude
Snow bunnies don't like Indians, bro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back