Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "There is no excuse to be a kissless virgin over the age of 20"

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
According to this retarded IGN thread.

Seriously, by the time you're able to drink legally and go to bars, there is NO excuse to not have kissed or banged a female. Any normal sociable and mentally healthy male starts hitting on girls in HS and he's guaranteed to at least get kissed a few times.

I mean, do you really think people will take a 22 year old kissless virgin male seriously? Your opinion in a lot of matters, including sex and relationships, will be moot since you clearly lack life experience and have poor social skills. Your'e still a kid if you haven't gotten involved with the opposite sex at that age. You're not a man.

It's not surprise that every kissless virgin above 20 I've met had A LOT of issues when it came to socializing and had lack of confidence that reflected in his grades and job. They were all betas who couldn't take care of themselves and had serious issues deep down.

The replies were cancerous too.
C9590A3E 80B5 4302 9177 2E59E5D8EC12

What a pathetic website.

Last edited:
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck those guys. They know nothing of our lives.

I've been going to bars pretty frequently. It's not even like there are that many women there.

Chads arent even self-aware of their privilege.

IGN? a gaming board? i smell a LARPer.

Ugh at the guy preaching the confidence meme at the end of the thread.

I think I'm pretty confident actually. Confident that these guys are morons. Why doesn't that get me laid?

the people probably got first kiss at 22 or some shit and think theyre some slayer or larper

Latecels who get a fatty or skeleton acting like they’re above it all. If “confidence” means chin and “social skills” means small skull, they’re dead on.

Back when i was blue pilled i saw that post on ign, i was too much of a normie to believe in it though.

They're right. We should be slaughtered.

He probably thinks he is trolling (considering it's a gamers forum), but in fact he is right.

I'd be okay with this if these social butterfly fags didn't go around saying "you need to be more confident" "just be happy"
Motherfucker, if i have deep issues then why don't you leave me alone?
I clearly can't just be happy and confident if i did have those.

This is how society views males with mental illness, this is the census on you, reading that makes me want to commit acts of violence.

They're right. We should be slaughtered.
Everyone does, i can't die knowing that people are living happy lives devoid of problems while i suffer all alone.

Everyone does, i can't die knowing that people are living happy lives devoid of problems while i suffer all alone.
Take some solace in the fact that while if you compared their problems to yours it would seem like nothing, they do think their problems are real and valid to them. Suffering is relative, not absolute

I mean, we're not normal people, we are the bottom of the barrel in terms of genetics.

It's things like this that make me scared I'll be forced to rape soon.

Take some solace in the fact that while if you compared their problems to yours it would seem like nothing, they do think their problems are real and valid to them. Suffering is relative, not absolute
I see them as a collective that hates me and will try to bring me down, they already did, all of my problems relating to mental illness is caused by them, their problems being real or not i do not care.

I mean, we're not normal people, we are the bottom of the barrel in terms of genetics.

Yeah, but I'd take anything guys on an IGN board say with a grain a salt.

Most likely LARPers.

He is talking about meek beta males more than virgins. His way of describing this is typical of how a teenage male would word it.

I see them as a collective that hates me and will try to bring me down, they already did, all of my problems relating to mental illness is caused by them, their problems being real or not i do not care.
the apathy towards others is a problem in itself man. sounds like you're stuck in a downward spiral
then again most incels are from self admittance

i hope the OP of that thread trips and falls into a pool of acid. he can go f*** himself. yeah, like its our choice that we have shit genetics. id really like to give that shitbag a piece of my mind. besides, didnt gandy get laid at 21? f****** numbskulls...

the apathy towards others is a problem in itself man. sounds like you're stuck in a downward spiral
then again most incels are from self admittance
Yes, i wasn't born apathetic or chose to be.

i hope the OP of that thread trips and falls into a pool of acid. he can go f*** himself. yeah, like its our choice that we have shit genetics. id really like to give that shitbag a piece of my mind. besides, didnt gandy get laid at 21? f****** numbskulls...

Normscum will never understand.

Normscum will never understand.

they dont have the fucking right to condescend us when they are feeding off chads rejects and even then those low tier femoids dont respect them. at least we are dignified.

This thread should be labled Blackpill since it's true

Any normal sociable and mentally healthy male starts hitting on girls in HS and he's guaranteed to at least get kissed a few times.

normal and mentally healthy, come on we are fucking mental

just going to assume the entire board if full of atheist

Fucking Normie scum.

Sounds like it came from the cancer pit subforum "the vestibule". Fuck that bluepilled website.

normies true thoughts are revealed

According to this retarded IGN thread.

Seriously, by the time you're able to drink legally and go to bars, there is NO excuse to not have kissed or banged a female. Any normal sociable and mentally healthy male starts hitting on girls in HS and he's guaranteed to at least get kissed a few times.

I mean, do you really think people will take a 22 year old kissless virgin male seriously? Your opinion in a lot of matters, including sex and relationships, will be moot since you clearly lack life experience and have poor social skills. Your'e still a kid if you haven't gotten involved with the opposite sex at that age. You're not a man.

It's not surprise that every kissless virgin above 20 I've met had A LOT of issues when it came to socializing and had lack of confidence that reflected in his grades and job. They were all betas who couldn't take care of themselves and had serious issues deep down.

The replies were cancerous too.
View attachment 7366

What a pathetic website.

You fucking coper, they're right. Grow the fuck up, women can smell inexperience the same way jews can smell the fact that it's not actually a shower.

This.

I WOULD LOVE to fill the op of that thread and anyone who agrees with that redderick with bulletz

Ah I remember reading that thread back in high school when I was feeling lonely and searching for answers.

this is how insecure beta faggots cope. Just lol if you think these guys are slaying. They're on a gaming forum ffs :lul:

Fuck those guys. They know nothing of our lives.

I've been going to bars pretty frequently. It's not even like there are that many women there.
a lot of them go with their boyfriend

Fuck them, if i could pick up girls then i would but i can't, im not incel by choice.

There is no excuse. You have to be one sorry motherfucker to make to 20 without at least kissing a girl.

There is no excuse. You have to be one sorry motherfucker to make to 20 without at least kissing a girl.
I'm 21. Time to rope.

Where the fuck do you think you are?

I'm just saying IGN is right. Truth shouldn't make you rage.
We already know that. But we don't want to be judged for it. Especially here.

this just ruins my day

We already know that. But we don't want to be judged for it. Especially here.
What else can really be said about the IGN thread? If we're being honest.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Get me the AK 47 now

I cannot endorse such an ignorant post.