Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There is no escape

BlueEnix

BlueEnix

enix pilled
-
You can be neet it doesn't matter

You can be wagecuck it doesn't matter

there is no escape from subhuman life, you can cope with games or movies but your mind is always running on hellish thought processes and reality is always banging on your door, if you work you know it's all in vain and your suffering means nothing and your depression makes you weak and ineffectual and your suffering snowballs. God forbid you are a weak mentally or physically as a male there is no escape from that.

There is no cope. There is only life, you can turn up the volume on your headphones but as soon as you take the off the ambiance of reality comes back in all it's horror, you're alive. Look outside, stacie in her nice expensive vehicle living some life totally alien from your own. The will to fight falters, you are no longer a person, you aren't even an entity, you're a broken machine killing itself.

I am a sad pathetic creature

Yep. Reality follows us no matter where we run, and no fantasy will ever mask the failure of our existence.

If you cope hard enough, you will pierce the heavens.

True. Traveling and fucking Asian girls is all you have if your plain/ugly. There is no salvation.

You just have to find drive in your hobbies and accept nobody gives a shit about subhuman males. I work in factory from 9 > 4.30. I read, I cycle ride, I gym, I grow my own veg on a plot of land. That's all I have.

You can be neet it doesn't matter

You can be wagecuck it doesn't matter

there is no escape from subhuman life, you can cope with games or movies but your mind is always running on hellish thought processes and reality is always banging on your door, if you work you know it's all in vain and your suffering means nothing and your depression makes you weak and ineffectual and your suffering snowballs. God forbid you are a weak mentally or physically as a male there is no escape from that.

There is no cope. There is only life, you can turn up the volume on your headphones but as soon as you take the off the ambiance of reality comes back in all it's horror, you're alive. Look outside, stacie in her nice expensive vehicle living some life totally alien from your own. The will to fight falters, you are no longer a person, you aren't even an entity, you're a broken machine killing itself.
Surgery?

You just have to find drive in your hobbies and accept nobody gives a shit about subhuman males. I work in factory from 9 > 4.30. I read, I cycle ride, I gym, I grow my own veg on a plot of land. That's all I have.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back