Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There is no cure for my shitskin

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★
One of my biggest fail is is my skin period, typical ethnic skin that scars easily, dries up, prone to dicolouration and eczema too on top of my horrid skin tone, if there’s one thing I can change about myself it would be my skin and hair.
I’ve skinmaxxed like crazy with so many products and autistic routines, it’s paid off haven’t had a pimple in months my acne scars are almost fully cleared up and my horrid eczema hasn’t come back and has been under wraps.

But my biggest hope was my skin tone to appear better and non Dravidian ethnic but ffs literally NOTHING in that regard has changed, even though skinmaxxing is legit my skin tone just murders me, i will never have those JB slayer tik tok boy phenos or hair, skinnmaxxing for a deathnic shitskin like me is like putting donut glaze on a pile of shit, sure it shines better and looks smoother but shit is still shit and nothing will change that.
Holy fuck I need bleach I don’t care if it gives me cancer fuckkkk

meanwhile, white skin Scandinavian chad never uses any products but has the perfect white flawless white skin. it's over.

larp as a mexican/african

meanwhile, white skin Scandinavian chad never uses any products but has the perfect white flawless white skin. it's over.
One of my biggest fail is is my skin period, typical ethnic skin that scars easily, dries up, prone to dicolouration and eczema too on top of my horrid skin tone, if there’s one thing I can change about myself it would be my skin and hair.
I’ve skinmaxxed like crazy with so many products and autistic routines, it’s paid off haven’t had a pimple in months my acne scars are almost fully cleared up and my horrid eczema hasn’t come back and has been under wraps.

But my biggest hope was my skin tone to appear better and non Dravidian ethnic but ffs literally NOTHING in that regard has changed, even though skinmaxxing is legit my skin tone just murders me, i will never have those JB slayer tik tok boy phenos or hair, skinnmaxxing for a deathnic shitskin like me is like putting donut glaze on a pile of shit, sure it shines better and looks smoother but shit is still shit and nothing will change that.
Curries have the worst skin on average I noticed. What's wrong with your hair?

I am in the same situation with my hair.
Fuck this shit.

brutal, in my case my height ruins it

Damn didn't know that ethnic skin is prone to eczema but the discoloration part makes sense. Makes black spots that don't go away a serious looksmin.

Might be over the top but it keeps acne away maybe it isn't.

Yeah not even staying indoors helps. Dirt colored skin either way and the smell and odor that comes from it is unavoidable as long as you sweat. But that is genetic too so good luck keeping that from happening.

I've discovered a cure, OP.

tumblr_mx1ox4wXjg1siih01o1_400.gifv

bleachmaxx