Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There is no cure for autism?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Special Stand Powers
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/WwNt1_VSvA0

Thanks Todd for enlightening me

@TODD THUNDERCOCK

I have struggled with autism and ADHD all my life including my looks, No one likes me, Thanks for putting the word into perspective.

Wish i didnt have to die alone, IM running out of it is what it is but it is what it is.

Everywhere i go, People give me stares, Unwanted everywhere and struggle with social clues.

Last edited:
There is and it is called shotgun in mouth

i hope normies watch his videos so they can accept we are a lost cause and stop being hypocritical with hating us with every inch of their being yet virtue signalling about how 'neurodiversity' is something that is beneficial, and so they will let us use doctor assisted suicide

View: https://youtu.be/WwNt1_VSvA0

Thanks Todd for enlightening me

@TODD THUNDERCOCK

I have struggled with autism and ADHD all my life including my looks, No one likes me, Thanks for putting the word into perspective.

Wish i didnt have to die alone, IM running out of it is what it is but it is what it is.

Everywhere i go, People give me stares, Unwanted everywhere and struggle with social clues.

The elites have access to experimental drugs that control the negative symptoms of autism, so they enjoy only the positive ones (e.g. hyper-focus on making millions, hyper-sensitivity to money-losing propositions, a special interest in NT-masking, interpersonal communications & a taste for finding legal loopholes etc. instead of unwanted obssession with carpet stains)

Last edited:
Depends how severe the autism is

The elites have access to experimental drugs that control the negative symptoms of autism, so they enjoy only the positive ones (e.g. hyper-focus on making millions, hyper-sensitivity to money-losing propositions, a special interest in NT-masking, interpersonal communications & a taste for finding legal loopholes etc. instead of unwanted obssession with carpet stains)
Proof or Dnr