Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory There is no bluepill. There is no redpill.

Tacomonkey

Tacomonkey

Hard being a truecel in a fakecel nigger’s world
★★★★
Many offbrand cereal products are made in the exact same factories as the brand name products, and in many cases they are literally identical, down to the ingredient, factories, and even the very same workers.

The same producers sell the product to the name brands and the off-brands, or in some cases form their own off-brands to sell off excess product at a discount in cases of overproduction/a lack of demand.

The only thing that differs between off-brand cereals and their respective brand names are who you are buying them from.

Similarly, the bluepill and the redpill are the same product, but sold by different brands.

The redpill advertises itself as a completely different, opposite ideology to the bluepill, when in reality it is the exact same ideology, only with different rationals given for its points.

(Blue) You just have to treat her right and be nice to her - (Red) you have to be mysterious and impress her and she’ll obsess over you

It’s not your looks, it’s muh personality - it’s not your looks, it’s muh confidence

Women like a stable man - women like a high value man (stable man)

Just betabuxx bro! - just get rich (and betabuxx) bro!

Women will come when you least expect them, stop worrying about it! - Women will come on their own once you’ve grinded enough, stop worrying about it!

Just go to therapy incel! (Give me money) - just buy my course wagie! (Give me money)

The redpill is just the bluepill repackaged for a different audience.

There is no bluepill for your redpill

blackpill is law

everything else is basically the same

in the end, both the redpill and the bluepill are just

'change your whole personality to appease foids! doing what foids want is how you become a better man'

it's just two different words for the same thing:

simping

I prefer to call them the griftpill or gaslightpill

Really??? Who would of thought!