Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over There is no ascension

• Thread starter Deleted member 26010
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26010

This world is rotten...
-
Even if I was able to magically wake up as a chad tomorrow, and although I won't deny it would make my life infinitely better, I still don't think I could live a happy life and recover from my past experiences. I can't forget or forgive this clown world for how I've been treated and I'll forever be scarred from it. Most people wouldn't even be able to take one day in my shoes. When you've been through enough pain to see through the lies there is no going back.

Keep coping, having a gf and fucking foids would for sure make you forget about your past

Keep coping, having a gf and fucking foids would for sure make you forget about your past
Maybe you're right, I don't know. I literally can't imagine how it would be ngl.

Don't day dream. Take the blackpill and stop thinking about hypothetical scenarios.

I might become barely human looking with surgeries which are worth 100k euros but that would neither get me a gf nor heal my mental damage.

Even if I was able to magically wake up as a chad tomorrow, and although I won't deny it would make my life infinitely better, I still don't think I could live a happy life and recover from my past experiences. I can't forget or forgive this clown world for how I've been treated and I'll forever be scarred from it. Most people wouldn't even be able to take one day in my shoes. When you've been through enough pain to see through the lies there is no going back.
My brother Zeke yeager everyone:feelsthink:

money and genetic modification are our acension.

i always wanted to be wealthy , but i remain shit tier .

fucking shithole.