Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is no ascension for your face

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
If you want to surgerymaxx, yeah, go for it. Find money blah blah and you're good to slay foids. But there is nothing for your face. I am 5'10 (I can easily say that I am 6') and no foid is interested in me at all. Not even going out in public can save your ass.

ugly bald guys wear big sunglasses and all sorts of accessories, to cover as much of their face as possible, it's kind of funny
just hide your face and spam approaches theory
anyway, it's all bullshit, if they get laid it's because of friends and logistics, more than what they do to cover up their face and approach

ugly bald guys wear big sunglasses and all sorts of accessories, to cover as much of their face as possible, it's kind of funny
just hide your face and spam approaches theory
anyway, it's all bullshit, if they get laid it's because of friends and logistics, more than what they do to cover up their face and approach
Sunglasses for bad eye area
Hats/caps/beanies for balding
Beard for bad lower third

Graycel tier post tbh

I don’t understand what you are trying to say tbh

Amphetamine destroyed your comprehension dude
70CE529C 2C5F 40EA B0EA CF50B2B2CECC

I am 5'10 (I can easily say that I am 6')
Bluepilled cucks/simps and women (most of the population) will crucify you for that.

but of course we're not allowed to complain about not knowing what women look like under layers and layers of fakeup.