Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

there is no amount of money in the world that can buy a clean, pure mind

wewuzaryansnshit

wewuzaryansnshit

good environment = good life, discord: frigid223
-
99% of users here are genetic determinism pilled, and as such believe that if they looked much better due to LE GOOD GENTICS then tons of girls would drool over them and that this life is a robbery because they dont have that.

even if you are going from something like a 4/10 (which most users here are around or even higher) to become attractive requires drugs (steroid intervention) for physique, additional investments in facial surgeries, and a couple cosmetic things as well: all of which cost lots of money, to be honest

but even if you spend 1 million dollars total, most of yous here would be very good looking to the average population and you would be the "chad" you envy you so much.

however, just because you can change around your physicality with the human invention of money, does not mean that you can change your MIND. to have a chad mind, you need to have one free of pain, hurt, or hatred that has simmered through years of isolation and cynicism.

what kind of surgery could you possibly get to remove the years of hatred in your brain? what operation is there in place to selectively pluck out every bad memory from your hippocampus? there is literally fucking nothing, because your life experiences stay with you forever

not even 10 million dollars could buy you a fresh, new, can-do positive mind that a chad or NTfag has. it is not something that money can buy, because it is precious and extremely valuable. i would much rather have a mind without any hatred at all, than all the money on the world to blow on surgeries lol.

if i became chad i would have a brand new worldview where i could fuck any foid i wanted to. muh mental health would obviously be a lot better

if i became chad i would have a brand new worldview where i could fuck any foid i wanted to. muh mental health would obviously be a lot better
no you wouldnt, you think this because muh looks are everything yet you would be a chad with the same terrible incel mind you percieved the world in a totally different way. you dont just magically improve your mental health for being goodlooking, if anything it would become worse, because you would realize how differently EVERYONE treats you.

you have only viewed the world confined to this incel brain, youd be totally unable to handle what it is like being a chad, and your life would only get worse

99% of users here are genetic determinism pilled, and as such believe that if they looked much better due to LE GOOD GENTICS then tons of girls would drool over them and that this life is a robbery because they dont have that.

even if you are going from something like a 4/10 (which most users here are around or even higher) to become attractive requires drugs (steroid intervention) for physique, additional investments in facial surgeries, and a couple cosmetic things as well: all of which cost lots of money, to be honest

but even if you spend 1 million dollars total, most of yous here would be very good looking to the average population and you would be the "chad" you envy you so much.

however, just because you can change around your physicality with the human invention of money, does not mean that you can change your MIND. to have a chad mind, you need to have one free of pain, hurt, or hatred that has simmered through years of isolation and cynicism.

what kind of surgery could you possibly get to remove the years of hatred in your brain? what operation is there in place to selectively pluck out every bad memory from your hippocampus? there is literally fucking nothing, because your life experiences stay with you forever

not even 10 million dollars could buy you a fresh, new, can-do positive mind that a chad or NTfag has. it is not something that money can buy, because it is precious and extremely valuable. i would much rather have a mind without any hatred at all, than all the money on the world to blow on surgeries lol.
great thread. even becoming a gigachad or gaining 10,000,000 USD wouldnt do anything for all the torment you had to ensure from your preteen years to late teens / early 20s
you would get sex easily but your mind will always remain the same

great thread. even becoming a gigachad or gaining 10,000,000 USD wouldnt do anything for all the torment you had to ensure from your preteen years to late teens / early 20s

you would get sex easily but your mind will always remain the same
the only way id be content is if i somehow got the mind of an NTfag who passed away, whos brain is being kept at a morgue or something and had a brain implant

Eventually you would feel much better and forget these years. As a rich Chad the world would be your playground where you can do whatever you want.

Eventually you would feel much better and forget these years. As a rich Chad the world would be your playground where you can do whatever you want.
:yes:

Lookism plays huge part in how people treat you. I am invisible to most people. People don't involve me in their Circle, they cut me off when am speaking. Foids avoid talking to me if I try to get to know them. College normies from the same department have a whatsapp group and am not in it.

Despite everything I've been a humblecel my whole life suppressing all the rage and hatred because of how I was treated.

Being rich and good looking would certainly change my mental health for the better

:yes:

Lookism plays huge part in how people treat you. I am invisible to most people. People don't involve me in their Circle, they cut me off when am speaking. Foids avoid talking to me if I try to get to know them. College normies from the same department have a whatsapp group and am not in it.

Despite everything I've been a humblecel my whole life suppressing all the rage and hatred because of how I was treated.

Being rich and good looking would certainly change my mental health for the better
Yeah, humans adapt, we got treated like shit or ignored so we drew into ourselves and become socially and mentally stunted. If we spent enough time with positive reinforcement we would change.

I already know that. I don't need all that suregery n shit anyway (besides hair transplant). I always was, am and will be cucked by my mind.

I already know that. I don't need all that suregery n shit anyway (besides hair transplant). I always was, am and will be cucked by my mind.
your mind is what really fucks you over

Yeah, humans adapt, we got treated like shit or ignored so we drew into ourselves and become socially and mentally stunted. If we spent enough time with positive reinforcement we would change.
no you won’t, not after years spent on incs

Experiences create worldview. If I became chad, I would change mindset. Not immediately obviously, but after a few years, I’d probably be mostly normiefied

Experiences create worldview. If I became chad, I would change mindset. Not immediately obviously, but after a few years, I’d probably be mostly normiefied
no you wouldnt.

if you want a clean NT mind maybe therapy and moderate augmentation by psychiatric medication...

but idk, it didn't help me. even my shrink told me to give up on therapy, just take his prescribed adhd and sleep meds, and try to unfuck things in my life without trying to work through my issues (ability to do things intact, emotions/intuition a mess)?

now my head feels like a mess but at least all my old pain is distant.

if you want a clean NT mind maybe therapy and moderate augmentation by psychiatric medication...

but idk, it didn't help me. even my shrink told me to give up on therapy, just take his prescribed adhd and sleep meds, and try to unfuck things in my life without trying to work through my issues (ability to do things intact, emotions/intuition a mess)?

my old pain can never be erased

Do you think women are attracted to mind? Some of the brightest people were unsuccessful with the opposite sex ( as some ascetics ) , not because they don't wanted to have sex but because they weren't desirable physically.

I agree. I have thought about this a lot and came to similar conclusions long ago

Free Nigga he dindu nuffin