Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is literally nothing wrong with cuckoldry

Melinda

Melinda

Banned
-
If you're sub 5, being a beta providing cuckold is your only hope of not dying alone. So what if your girl is plowing Chad on the side? You still get to fuck her and cuddle her. It's better than being a virgin.

Accept your fate, fellow betas. It's either cuckoldry or eternal loneliness.

No fuck that. Cuckolds are the lowest lifeforms imaginable. There should be a holocaust for cuckolds.

/pol/cel said:
No fuck that. Cuckolds are the lowest lifeforms imaginable. There should be a holocaust for cuckolds.
Wrong. There is no lower lifeform than an incel. At least cucks get laid.  :cool:

low quality bait

/pol/cel said:

You might get banned for posting this type of faggot shit.

Melinda said:
If you're sub 5, being a beta providing cuckold is your only hope of not dying alone. So what if your girl is plowing Chad on the side? You still get to fuck her and cuddle her. It's better than being a virgin.

MEGA COPE

Richard spencer said:
You might get banned for posting this type of faggot shit.
It's not faggy. It's just acceptance of the fact that we're ugly and hopeless. Men like us don't have a lot of options, man. Personally I'm sick of being lonely.

i dont give two fucks if i have money and i fuck 9/10 model while spending some cash on her, and then she obeys me and does what i say also not having any cock on the side, after we are done she can fuck off and slut around

too many utopian worlds here are painted by teenagers

dr-problematic said:
i dont give two fucks if i have money and i fuck 9/10 model while spending some cash on her, and then she obeys me and does what i say also not having any cock on the side, after we are done she can fuck off and slut around

too many utopian worlds here are painted by teenagers

Hookers charge a lot for the girlfriend experience, though. You can only spend a few hours with them at a time.

Melinda said:
Hookers charge a lot for the girlfriend experience, though. You can only spend a few hours with them at a time.

fuck the hookers, i meant betabux

I already don't have self-respect. But to willingly become a cuck? Their is just nothing worse than that. Being a cuck is worse than being a virgin. She won't "cuddle" with you in the way you think. She will just be thinking about Tyrone and Chad running a train on her while you play with her. Your entire existence is to be inferior and this is trolling. Fuck off, man. We're hopeless but we're still alive, sadly. Being a cuck is just being dead on the inside and the outside.

Melinda said:

you deserve to be the first target of my newly acquired gif arsenal

Fistful-of-Dollars-animated.gif

Shaded said:
I already don't have self-respect. But to willingly become a cuck? Their is just nothing worse than that. Being a cuck is worse than being a virgin. She won't "cuddle" with you in the way you think. She will just be thinking about Tyrone and Chad running a train on her while you play with her. Your entire existence is to be inferior and this is trolling. Fuck off, man. We're hopeless but we're still alive, sadly. Being a cuck is just being dead on the inside and the outside.
In a few years, you'll understand. Being alone for too long takes its toll on you.

/pol/cel said:

• You can try your best to be a cuck, it has to be on instinct and enviroment, western media teaches that white males are mere white boys, bulls are rarely into cuckoldry, they are bulls.
  • Providing can be good with benefits, better than onanism-fap, but has tears, because with providence it can because a latent pandemonium the place of the provider, filled with doubts and places soaked in a weird stench.
  • Cuckoldry can be lessened by open relantionship-- - - Status.
  • Desperation can be source of the cuckoo provider, but also food such as intake of certain hormonal parasites
  • Masturbation is bad, but atleast in a open proto-cuckoo position you will lick her feet, get to use her before breaking up

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: major L for incels.is that this thread was allowed to be made ngl.

Can you faggots stop bumping these fag threads